BF3 Opening Campaign?

acwilson96

I reinstalled BF3 and now when I click play it opens the Campaign instead of battlelog?

I5 4670k | 7870 Tahiti LE | 1600MHz 2x4GB

Why not do what a lot of others do..

Open origin...

Open browser (Put battlelog on bookmarks toolbar for easy access)

Click Battlelog, Start SP/MP game from there.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

I just pin the tab in my browser so I open the browser "one click" go to pinned battlelog server favourites page "two clicks" Join game "three clicks" its really easy. I don't know how to fix your issue as I and everyone I know loads BF3 MP the same way as me.

well you could also take that link and dress it up to look like a shortcut on your computer. Or if you are like me and have a lot of macro buttons, make a macro for when you press that button it will take you to battlelog, most of my games are bound to macro buttons.

This is annoying, I prefer to have a desktop shortcut that I can click twice that does it all...

You CAN save a webpage to a shortcut.

Drag the Icon from your browser to your desktop.

2013-07-08-06-18-11-8de283.png

Then you can start origin with a dbl click, and your shortcut with a dbl click.

If you want to run both at the same time with a double click, make a batch file or similar.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

Why you have to open origin anyway? BF3 doesn't need it unless updates come. Just open battlelog in browser. There's also .dll file that prevents origing from syncing setting everytime you connect to server. And it's not illegal type of .dll.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv