G2A TAX evassion

Zyre

Well it depends on country but specifically in the Netherlands tax fraud is considered any evasion of taxes by misrepresentation. If you, as a consumer, state you are in a tax-free area you are committing the fraud while G2A has done its duty by asking. G2A's system is absolutely horrible and they should make that stuff automated based on billing address but they have done their legal obligation. The consumer chooses to paint the wrong image to G2A.

Having gone and looked, yeah, this.

The fact they are giving you a choice to me is a deliberate shun of responsibility, should they get caught or pulled up by the respective country with a tax bill, onto you.

Long and short, its a way of them dodging tax. BUT, not just VAT or "Sales Tax" to be generic.

If they earnt income in the EU, or US, they would have to pay tax on that profit too.

So yeah, morally wrong. And legally extremely questionable.

Will you get done for it? only if they (G2A) hand over your details to the authorities I would imagine. 

Its not my fault I am grumpy, you try having a porcelain todger that's always hard! 

No, even if the police for some reason decide to pursue it you'd get a bill with a few times what you would have paid in VAT. That's a giant IF!