Camcorder won't detect SD cards

Ruostunut kokis

So just few days ago I ran into a problem, where my camcorder didn't read any SD cards I put in there. The camera is Aiptek AHD AF1 ''Full-HD'' (advertised 30 fps, tested to be 15 fps or so) camcorder. I've tried formating the SD-cards, didn't work. SD cards did get detected on seperate card readers, so it's the problem with the camcorder. It worked perfectly like for a month, and then this happened. What should I do?

I still can use the camera's internal 128 MB memory, though it's gonna fill up quickly.

Also worth noting: the camera itself won't detect SD cards, but when camera is plugged into PC via USB, Windows detects the SD card inside the camcorder and all the files inside it.

And I know there's a lock switch on SD cards (one of my SD cards doesn't have it, though), SD cards were unlocked at all times.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

blow the socket with air, might be dust in there.

"You are who you choose to be.....Choose"

See my Profile for my 

blow the socket with air, might be dust in there.

It didn't work.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

Call customer support, they most likely will replace it if its under warrenty.

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla

Can you format the card using the camera?

I need more SSDs.

Can you format the card using the camera?

I can. Or at least I could. Now that the camera won't read the card, it won't format the card.

Call customer support, they most likely will replace it if its under warrenty.

It had a 30 day warranty, and this happened sometime after 1 month of getting it. So no warranty anymore.

I can. Or at least I could. Now that the camera won't read the card, it won't format the card.

It had a 30 day warranty, and this happened sometime after 1 month of getting it. So no warranty anymore.

Was it an expensive camera? I am guessing it was not because of how short the warranty is. Try calling them and asking them for help.

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla

Was it an expensive camera? I am guessing it was not because of how short the warranty is. Try calling them and asking them for help.

It luckily was just 100€ new (free shipping).

It luckily was just 100€ new (free shipping).

Honestly, that camera looks kind of crap. I have the Canon Vixia HFR300. Its a little expensive but works great. Just look at anything from the Canon Vixia line-up if you want a camcorder.

Honestly, that camera looks kind of crap. I have the Canon Vixia HFR300. Its a little expensive but works great. Just look at anything from the Canon Vixia line-up if you want a camcorder.

I've mostly been just taking pictures with it, so might as well get a DSLR instead. Saving up for a Canon EOS 600D right now. 

For future references, the card might be SD-HC or SD-High Capacity. I had a Dell Axim x30 which i bought a 4GB card for $80 then. Sadly it didn't work so I gave the card to my mom. Essentially, some devices can't read the HC bus.

For future references, the card might be SD-HC or SD-High Capacity. I had a Dell Axim x30 which i bought a 4GB card for $80 then. Sadly it didn't work so I gave the card to my mom. Essentially, some devices can't read the HC bus.

I know that. The camcorder supports up to SD-HC, but not SD-XC.