Battlefield 4 Levolution *****

Ahsan

Battlefield 4 lEvolution

In case you haven't seen the new BF4 trailer:

Check out my video my the dynamic maps comparison with CoD Ghosts xD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNZIGhxMPQU

Processor- AMD Athlon X4 750K Trinity Quad-Core 3.4GHz. Motherboard- MSI Socket FM2 FM2-A75MA-E35. GPU- NVIDIA Geforce GTX 750 Ti SC 2GB GDDR5. RAM-  4GB Corsair Vengeance. Storage- 750GB Seagate Barracuda HDD. PSU- Corsair CX500. Case- Rosewill Line-M MiniATX.

Dell Inspiron N5110 intel i5

This is hilarious.

CPU - i7 3820 @ 4.3GHZ GPU - GIGABYTE GTX 680 Windforce x3 Motherboard - Dell x79 who knows

RAM - 8GB Hyundai Electronics @ 1600MHz SSD - Samsung 840 Pro 256GB

PSU - Corsair AX860i CPU Cooler Asetek 510LC HDD - WD Black 2TB / Seagate Barracuda 1TB

It's still too early to see if levolution turns out to be a great new concept or a game breaker that needs to be patched a few times. (I could imagine some levolution concepts to be overused/misused, etc.) Also it's too early to judge how much of a benefit levolution will bring to the general gameplay. (Is it a good addition or is it just empty hype?) Same goes for the "dynamic maps" in cod. 

Cod is awesome, because it takes screaming noobs out of other games.

Not anymore.

If you read the youtube comments (and comments on other websites), there are countless people who are "switching" to Battlefield.

This probably entails the annoying/arrogant people.

I worry about Battlefield 4 community becoming the new cod community.

I could be wrong, though

It's still too early to see if levolution turns out to be a great new concept or a game breaker that needs to be patched a few times. (I could imagine some levolution concepts to be overused/misused, etc.) Also it's too early to judge how much of a benefit levolution will bring to the general gameplay. (Is it a good addition or is it just empty hype?) Same goes for the "dynamic maps" in cod. 

Until then let's bash on CoD :P

Processor- AMD Athlon X4 750K Trinity Quad-Core 3.4GHz. Motherboard- MSI Socket FM2 FM2-A75MA-E35. GPU- NVIDIA Geforce GTX 750 Ti SC 2GB GDDR5. RAM-  4GB Corsair Vengeance. Storage- 750GB Seagate Barracuda HDD. PSU- Corsair CX500. Case- Rosewill Line-M MiniATX.

Until then let's bash on CoD :P

How about keeping an open mind about cod? :)

(Until you see gameplay/reviews of the final product or try it out yourself, then you could say you hate it... or like it)

Wow that's awesome haha. But I mean it goes without saying that the Frostbite 3 is a much more superior engine then the nameless engine that CoD uses.

How about keeping an open mind about cod? :)

(Until you see gameplay/reviews of the final product or try it out yourself, then you could say you hate it... or like it)

Its the same thing every year. people get SO hyped about cod around this time until they buy the game and it's not what they had expected

Clicks

Wow that's awesome haha. But I mean it goes without saying that the Frostbite 3 is a much more superior engine then the nameless engine that CoD uses.

Affirmative 

It is fun to bash CoD. But the features arn't comparable. CoD doesn't have destruction whereas BF does. dynamic maps isn't a step towards destruction its just an attempt to revive old methods. Hopefully it works. Funny video though!

Can't wait for levelution though!

Its the same thing every year. people get SO hyped about cod around this time until they buy the game and it's not what they had expected

Clicks

I thought both of the black ops were alright. You don't have to be hyped about it, but I feel it's too early to tell. For example, what we can confirm is that cod will have inferior graphics, minimal destruction, etc. But I personally feel that that won't mean the game is going to be "bad".

I'm not hyped about both games, though.

I believe the cod engine is called the IWE. (Infinity Ward engine). There are many versions, such as IWE5, IWE6, etc.