Fallout Bundle

Ling

Hey! So, a Fallout bundle recently went on sale (https://www.bundlestars.com/en/bundle/fallout-bundle?utm_source=Bundle%20Stars%20Newsletter&utm_campaign=66543fde06-Fallout_Bundle_11_18_2015&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_3437eaaeba-66543fde06-424860885&mc_cid=66543fde06&mc_eid=adc94887ba). I own and play Fallout 4, but have not played any of the other Fallout games. Do you think it's worth picking up these games while they're on sale? Are they fun? How do they compare to Fallout 4?

Many thanks,

TeRa

Yes!

Especially the older games and New Vegas. Get it and play them. NV > all other Fallout games, even Fallout 4.

edit

I think Humblebundle has this bundle for cheaper.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

You have more than enough content on Fallout 4, do not bother with those old ugly games.

You have more than enough content on Fallout 4, do not bother with those old ugly games.

Thats a terrible opinion.

Fallout 3 with mods looks much better than Fallout 4 currently anyway so that comment is immediately made invalid lmao...

The previous fallout games are better than fallout 4 anyway, Fallout 4 has a weak story, almost no consequences of your actions/decisions and just looks bad for a 2015 AAA title comparatively to other recent titles (MGSV, GTA V ect)

My Rigs:

Gaming/CAD/Rendering Rig
Case:
 Corsair Air 240 , CPU: i7-4790K, Mobo: ASUS Gryphon Z97 mATX,  GPU: Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970, RAM: G.Skill Sniper 16GB, SSD: SAMSUNG 1TB 840 EVO, Cooling: Corsair H80i PCPP: https://au.pcpartpicker.com/b/f2TH99SFF HTPC
Case:
Silverstone ML06B, CPU: Pentium G3258, Mobo: Gigabyte GA-H97N-WiFi, RAM: G.Skill 4GB, SSD: Kingston SSDNow 120GB PCPP: https://au.pcpartpicker.com/b/JmZ8TW

Sounds great! Guess I'll go ahead and buy them while I have the chance.

Yes!

Especially the older games and New Vegas. Get it and play them. NV > all other Fallout games, even Fallout 4.

edit

I think Humblebundle has this bundle for cheaper.

I just checked Humble Bundle and unfortunately they're way more expensive than Bundle Stars :/

Sounds great! Guess I'll go ahead and buy them while I have the chance.

I just checked Humble Bundle and unfortunately they're way more expensive than Bundle Stars :/

Ah, that sucks. I thought I saw it for less.  :(

Glad you are buying it. I hope you love them...or at least NV.

tumblr_llrlxvF36Z1qazkdco1_500.gif

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Thats a terrible opinion.

Fallout 3 with mods looks much better than Fallout 4 currently anyway so that comment is immediately made invalid lmao...

The previous fallout games are better than fallout 4 anyway, Fallout 4 has a weak story, almost no consequences of your actions/decisions and just looks bad for a 2015 AAA title comparatively to other recent titles (MGSV, GTA V ect)

Fallout 4 with mods will look even better

Fallout 4 with mods will look even better

Not necessarily. And that will also take quite a while before they come out.

Mods wont really fix a bad story for an RPG lmao

My Rigs:

Gaming/CAD/Rendering Rig
Case:
 Corsair Air 240 , CPU: i7-4790K, Mobo: ASUS Gryphon Z97 mATX,  GPU: Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970, RAM: G.Skill Sniper 16GB, SSD: SAMSUNG 1TB 840 EVO, Cooling: Corsair H80i PCPP: https://au.pcpartpicker.com/b/f2TH99SFF HTPC
Case:
Silverstone ML06B, CPU: Pentium G3258, Mobo: Gigabyte GA-H97N-WiFi, RAM: G.Skill 4GB, SSD: Kingston SSDNow 120GB PCPP: https://au.pcpartpicker.com/b/JmZ8TW

Not necessarily. And that will also take quite a while before they come out.

Mods wont really fix a bad story for an RPG lmao

Not my type of game