Help asking out a girl that I only know the name of.

Penny5837

Alright guys, thanks for all the help. I have to go to bed now seeing as it is 12 am and I have to get up at 6. FML

I don't know, maybe.

What do you mean you don't know?!?! You gotta know these things before you ask a girl out! I mean how embarrassing would it be to show up in the bedroom with raid 0 only to find she won't settle for less than raid 10?

Edit: guess it's too late... I don't think he was fit to raid this woman anyway, oh well.

Don't do drugs. Do hugs!

What do you mean you don't know?!?! You gotta know these things before you ask a girl out! I mean how embarrassing would it be to show up in the bedroom with raid 0 only to find she won't settle for less than raid 10?

That would kinda suck. Usually girls don't like speed, but redundancy is what they love. (Get it? No, okay, I'll leave)

Ok, I think I got one last pub in me then I'm spent... Ahem...

How big is your internal drive bay? 2.5" ain't gonna satisfy...

Don't do drugs. Do hugs!

Try to befriend them and get to know each other more. Don't worry about the so-called "friendzone". If they show no interest in you after getting to know more, tough luck, move on. There's nothing that can be done to change their minds. Too many people think they still have chances even though they never had any, and thus resort to the "friendzone" excuse.

Also too many people think they have to skip the befriending part in order to avoid the "friendzone", with predictable results; would you date a complete stranger, or someone you know you have shared interests with, know positive and negative sides of them etc.?

Please note that I have no real experience with the subject, so take my advice with a grain of salt.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

People are wierd with girls, why on earth would you want to ask one out anyway, you'll end up paying for a coffee or something!

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it. :P

People are wierd with girls, why on earth would you want to ask one out anyway, you'll end up paying for a coffee or something!

Any reason why a dude or ever with a girl. He wants to get laid

Any reason why a dude or ever with a girl. He wants to get laid

Gah... Still seems sily...

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it. :P

Gah... Still seems sily...

Everyone has their own taste. Personally I enjoy it because I get to meet someone new, and get to hang out with them.

Everyone has their own taste. Personally I enjoy it because I get to meet someone new, and get to hang out with them.

Ok, fair enough.

I think this is the first thread like this where the first comment wasn't "stick her with the pointy end."

My advice; stick her with the pointy end.

- snip-

I think this is the first thread like this where the first comment wasn't "stick her with the pointy end."

Alright will do.

But what if he can't... You know... Keep his end pointy? ;)

Don't do drugs. Do hugs!

But what if he can't... You know... Keep his end pointy? ;)

an honorous man should always grind his end to the finest undurance upon a whetstone. :ph34r:  ;)

- snip-

an honorous man should always grind his end to the finest undurance upon a whetstone. [emoji14]h34r: ;)

You sir are probably the most honored man

You sir are probably the most honored man

in all the seven kingdoms.

- snip-