PPD Question?

I was folding about 10 minutes ago, and i had a PPD of around 58,000. Why did it drop all the way down to 33,000? Both my CPU and GPU are folding. (i7-3770 and GTX 660 non TI)

I like the color scheme of Noctua fans. Deal with it. Forget about the bad memories of the past.

"wunder you really are as straight as a rainbow" - Lanoi "can I fisterino your nose" - WunderWuffle

Forget about the bad memories of the past, take the good ones along with you through the present, and look forwards to the good things that will come in the future.

It can fluctuate, but I wouldn't worry about it.

Desktop: Intel i5-3570K (stock) | Asus Sabertooth Z77 | G.Skill RipJaw 16GB 1600MHz | Samsung 840 120GB | EVGA GTX 680 SC+ 2GB | Fractal Design R4 | Windows 8 Pro (soon to have dual boot Mac OS X)

Retina Macbook Pro : Intel i7-3840QM | 16GB 1600 MHz | 256GB SSD | Nvidia GT 650M 1GB | Mac OS X 10.8.5

It can fluctuate, but I wouldn't worry about it.

D: It's back down to 26K... I would like to have the highest PPD I can possibly have because it makes me feel good. :)

I like the color scheme of Noctua fans. Deal with it. Forget about the bad memories of the past.

"wunder you really are as straight as a rainbow" - Lanoi "can I fisterino your nose" - WunderWuffle

Forget about the bad memories of the past, take the good ones along with you through the present, and look forwards to the good things that will come in the future.

D: It's back down to 26K... I would like to have the highest PPD I can possibly have because it makes me feel good. :)

Your PPD can change, It may not always stay really high, Mine staya average of 8K - 10K PPD, but lately I have had WUs worth half the points so it DROPPED lol 

There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Just some helpful stuff: You're - You are, Your - Your car, They're - They are, Their - Their car, There - Over there.

Folding @ Home Install Guide and Links | My Build

I was folding about 10 minutes ago, and i had a PPD of around 58,000. Why did it drop all the way down to 33,000? Both my CPU and GPU are folding. (i7-3770 and GTX 660 non TI)

I would not worry about it . i have a gtx 660ti and a i7 3770k and sometimes it says 60k ppd sometimes its only 35k ppd.

Yesterday my PPD was 40k whole day and now when I woke up it is 50k PPD. No idea how high PPD I have had in the past, but sometimes it goes to al low as 37k.

Intel i5 3570k | MSI GTX 670 Power Edition/OC SLI | Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Corsair Vengeance LP 16GB | Fractal Design Newton R2 650W | NZXT Switch 810 SE Gun Metal | BenQ 24" XL2420T 120Hz | Corsair K90  | Logitech G500 / Logtitech Performance MX | Sennheiser PC 360 | Asus Xonar DGX | NVIDIA GeForce 3D Vision 2 Wireless Kit

With my fx-4170 and my gtx 660 i get around 25k ppd.

yeah it defiantly jumps around mine says 110k ppd but i dont think thats true . thats with a 3770k and a gtx 660ti

I don't know how they do the PPD as my rig running the sli gtx 680's says 193k PPD without the cpu, not bad for 2 gpu's. Would like to see what sli 770's or 780's are getting.