Different Versions of the intel i7

I am planning to buy an Intel i 7 for my new build but i am not sure what are the differences between the different versions and which one is best and what makes it best, if i had this information i think i would make the best possible choice.

Thanks for your time

1. number of transistors

2. core clock

3. core amount

4. cache

5. overclockablity 

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

Thanks for the info !

Which one would you say is the best ?

absolute best is the 5960x

Best logical is the 5820k best gaming is the 6700k

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

Right now the best i7 out there is the 5960x, sitting at around 1000$ USD. Bellow that is the other "Hawell E" i7's, the 5930k and 5920k which sit at around 600$ and 300$ respectively. Intels 6th generation of i7 processors is the 6700K, which is at the moment really the best budget conscious processor for gaming and productivity such as video editing or 3d modeling. If you want to do any overclocking, you will need to get a i7 with a "k" at the end, as that symbolizes it is unlocked and you can fiddle around with the voltage and clock speed.

Here is a nifty video summing up most of what I just said :)

Professional Girl

absolute best is the 5960x

Best logical is the 5820k best gaming is the 6700k

Right now the best i7 out there is the 5960x, sitting at around 1000$ USD. Bellow that is the other "Hawell E" i7's, the 5930k and 5920k which sit at around 600$ and 300$ respectively. Intels 6th generation of i7 processors is the 6700K, which is at the moment really the best budget conscious processor for gaming and productivity such as video editing or 3d modeling. If you want to do any overclocking, you will need to get a i7 with a "k" at the end, as that symbolizes it is unlocked and you can fiddle around with the voltage and clock speed.

Here is a nifty video summing up most of what I just said :)

Thank you all for the info ! this will really help me make the best choice

Thanks again !