malware

mathiasquach

well i cant log in facebook because it says i have malware and i dont know what program to remove the malware with

any ideas?

well i cant log in facebook because it says i have malware and i dont know what program to remove the malware with

any ideas?

What is saying that you have malware ? a program ? your antivirus ?

This sounds a bit fishy to me but id reccomend you do full scan with 360 total security (a good free full antivirus with multiple engines) and get rid of anything suspicious it finds, if that didnt work get Bitdefender total security, its one of the best antiviruses , and you should probably scan with ADWcleaner too

What is saying that you have malware ? a program ? your antivirus ?

This sounds a bit fishy to me but id reccomend you do full scan with 360 total security (a good free full antivirus with multiple engines) and get rid of anything suspicious it finds, if that didnt work get Bitdefender total security, its one of the best antiviruses , and you should probably scan with ADWcleaner too

facebook does

any ideas?

Yeah i agree with @doktornpro here. You should definitely scan your PC for malware just in case. Malwarebytes, Hitman Pro and other progrmas are good free alternatives to see if you have issues with your PC.

DO NOT LOG ON to that site regardless. It could be a malware scam site that you were redirected to unintentionally. If you have logged in, take care of your PC issue and CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD.

Intel Core i7-6700k | 2 X Gigabyte 4GB GTX 970 Overclocked Edition | 16GB (4X4GB) DDR4 2133MHz Corsair Dominator Platinum | MasterCase Pro 5

ASUS Z170 Deluxe Motherboard | 256GB Samsung 840 Pro + Seagate 2TB Storage | Corsair Hydro H80i GT | Windows 10 Pro 64bit | Corsair HX850i

Yeah i agree with @doktornpro here. You should definitely scan your PC for malware just in case. Malwarebytes, Hitman Pro and other progrmas are good free alternatives to see if you have issues with your PC.

DO NOT LOG ON to that site regardless. It could be a malware scam site that you were redirected to unintentionally. If you have logged in, take care of your PC issue and CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD.

nope triple checked it is the real facebook

yup and even if its not a scam the malware could have downloaded more malware and that can include a keylogger, its best you just do a full scan with either 360 av or bitdefender , if they find nothing and the problem remains try ADW Cleaner if that also doesen't work then let me know , i have dealt with many nasty viruses, hell i made a few

Even if it is the real facebook a keylogger can capture the login and steal your pass so dont log in regardless

Please dont assume its the real facebook. DNS trickery can be a real fun malware trick that will make FACEBOOK.COM say that but actually be immastealyoshit.com in disguise 

Intel Core i7-6700k | 2 X Gigabyte 4GB GTX 970 Overclocked Edition | 16GB (4X4GB) DDR4 2133MHz Corsair Dominator Platinum | MasterCase Pro 5

ASUS Z170 Deluxe Motherboard | 256GB Samsung 840 Pro + Seagate 2TB Storage | Corsair Hydro H80i GT | Windows 10 Pro 64bit | Corsair HX850i

Even if it is the real facebook a keylogger can capture the login and steal your pass so dont log in regardless

well its not like i have anything to loose on facebook havent got personal info on there or anything

Please dont assume its the real facebook. DNS trickery can be a real fun malware trick that will make FACEBOOK.COM say that but actually be immastealyoshit.com in disguise 

well it remembered my email soo?

well its not like i have anything to loose on facebook havent got personal info on there or anything

What about the password ? if they steal that password and you have used it in another account now they have access to that account too, plus its never a good idea to let a rogue hacker get more personal information about you

Yes but i wouldnt worry about that honestly. Just change your passwords and you should be fine. Hopefully you don't use that email/password combo everywhere.

Lets start by running the scans and seeing if you ACTUALLY have malware, before we go to extremes.

It doesent matter if it is or if it isnt the real Fb , if you got a keylogger for example they could steal that login no matter what, anything you type they could see infact

Yes but i wouldnt worry about that honestly. Just change your passwords and you should be fine. Hopefully you don't use that email/password combo everywhere.

Lets start by running the scans and seeing if you ACTUALLY have malware, before we go to extremes.

yup xD best thing to do is just do a full on scan with a good AV then you can change your passes if anything is found and be allright again

DNS type malware are always fun to deal with :D

If death has no cost, life has no worth

The dead are gone, the living are hungry

Life is not about finding yourself, it's about creating yourself.

What about the password ? if they steal that password and you have used it in another account now they have access to that account too, plus its never a good idea to let a rogue hacker get more personal information about you

ah shit forgot about that kk time to make a new password again....

ah shit forgot about that kk time to make a new password again....

NOOO! RUN THE SCAN FIRST! 

GAHHHHHHH! LOL

i ran it told me to restart

ok good. sorry didnt want you to have the same problem multiple times.

i ran it told me to restart

what did you run it with ? what antivirus did you use and what scan did you use what type

WAIT FIRST SCAN xD

^^ LOL

what did you run it with ? what antivirus did you use and what scan did you use what type

360 total security (noscope mlg dank weed)<--- wasent the name

for future reference if a website tells you that you have malware OP its reason to be super suspicious.

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

for future reference if a website tells you that you have malware OP its reason to be super suspicious.

Yes! This is so true. Websites dont know nor care if you have malware 99% of the time.