Stuck Between Monitors

doktornpro

Okay, so after getting some suggestions from forum members i found out that the best choice for me when it comes to monitors would be a 1440p with a refreshrate of 144 or 60 .

I am planning on purchasing one of the following monitors, but its a very hard choice for me to make .

http://desktop.bg/displays-asus-asus_mg279q?gclid=Cj0KEQiAsZayBRCrioKRkYetvc0BEiQAI70-A_Qh4D9jQugBkpLn0WkPmr0fcE4lKQqGLCNHE_RnjNkaAn5p8P8HAQ

http://desktop.bg/displays-dell-dell_u2715h?gclid=Cj0KEQiAsZayBRCrioKRkYetvc0BEiQAI70-AwtRL7iAlITnptGYTMmlRr4VQJeuc32BJv8ebwRSTIwaArt-8P8HAQ

https://www.asus.com/Monitors/MX27AQ/

http://www.pazaruvaj.com/monitori-c3126/acer/xb270hubprz-p274885965/?gclid=Cj0KEQiAsZayBRCrioKRkYetvc0BEiQAI70-A-wYdai-eVAqj79YpHUVbdFaGdU2vLjrsarhELSuwnoaAjs28P8HAQ#opisanie

Some come with 120hz and above others only with 60 but have a better design overall, some come with gsync others dont, some have tiny bezels others not so much and some are cheap others arent.

My perfect monitor would be a 120hz ips with the design of the asus MX27AQ and gsync but we don't live in a perfect world so what would be the smartest choice ? I am a gamer so GSync would be important i guess and the beatiful design of the MX27AQ does not have that so that sucks, i have to either compromise on the looks or the feels xD even tho both of those contribute to a great experience while using the monitor.

Also would it even be worth it to upgrade to 120hz or more ? I am used to 60 hz and it doesen't bother me, if i get used to 120hz it probably will start to bother me but so far 60 hz has been good enough for me

personaly id put my answer on what monitor to get in to questions. will i use the monitor for competetive gaming or whant the edge in fps shooters. then id get the monitor with best hz, lowest ms and preferably gsync due to it helping if the gpu drops fps under heavy sceens. 
if using it for work best imersion and just to enjoy games and ocasionaly play fps games like csgo and the likes. id go for a ultrawide screen with the highest refresh rate ips and gsync. the monitors i would recomand if having no budget are: the Asus Rog swift PG279q with IPS, 165hz and gsync. or acers version. or the Acer predator x34 IPS, 100Hz and gsync, or w8 for the asus one to get released.

CPU: i7 8700k, 4.9ghz 1.29v llc1  Motherboard: Asus Z370-i G  Ram: Trident-Z 3200mhz->3866 cl17,17,37
GPU: Strix Oc 1080ti 2075mhz  Case: aNcase M1
Storage: Samsung 970 Evo 500gb, x2 Raid 0 PSU: Corsair SF600 SFX
Display: Acer Predator x34 100hz 1440p  
Cooling: Celsius C24  Operating System: W10   

personaly id put my answer on what monitor to get in to questions. will i use the monitor for competetive gaming or whant the edge in fps shooters. then id get the monitor with best hz, lowest ms and preferably gsync due to it helping if the gpu drops fps under heavy sceens. 

if using it for work best imersion and just to enjoy games and ocasionaly play fps games like csgo and the likes. id go for a ultrawide screen with the highest refresh rate ips and gsync. the monitors i would recomand if having no budget are: the Asus Rog swift PG279q with IPS, 165hz and gsync. or acers version. or the Acer predator x34 IPS, 100Hz and gsync, or w8 for the asus one to get released.

Well i do a lot on my computer, from gaming nintendo games with emulators to fast paced fps shooters to video and image edditing and everything else, if only i could get the design of an asus monitor i liked and mixed it with the Acer predator for example xD

Bdw do you think that an ammount of 120 hz or higher is a must for a person that hasnt used such a screen anyway and is used to 60 hz

Well i do a lot on my computer, from gaming nintendo games with emulators to fast paced fps shooters to video and image edditing and everything else, if only i could get the design of an asus monitor i liked and mixed it with the Acer predator for example xD

Bdw do you think that an ammount of 120 hz or higher is a must for a person that hasnt used such a screen anyway and is used to 60 hz

sorry for answering late m8 :D the msg got lost in my feed xP well, with the gpu power i do think its a must. and a w8st to not have an atleast 100fps monitor. 

id say check out some monitor rewievs on youtube. go look at the x34 for some eye candy ;)

CPU: i7 8700k, 4.9ghz 1.29v llc1  Motherboard: Asus Z370-i G  Ram: Trident-Z 3200mhz->3866 cl17,17,37
GPU: Strix Oc 1080ti 2075mhz  Case: aNcase M1
Storage: Samsung 970 Evo 500gb, x2 Raid 0 PSU: Corsair SF600 SFX
Display: Acer Predator x34 100hz 1440p  
Cooling: Celsius C24  Operating System: W10   

sorry for answering late m8 :D the msg got lost in my feed xP well, with the gpu power i do think its a must. and a w8st to not have an atleast 100fps monitor. 

id say check out some monitor rewievs on youtube. go look at the x34 for some eye candy ;)

i dnk , i feel like it might be a waste, if i play at 60 fps on a 60 fps i can turn up the graphics and everything will still run fine at that frame cap but if i moved to 100 for example with the turned up settings i would drop from that 100 and go to like 60 or 70 or something (i know it deppends on many things) and then i end up not using the potential of the screen, since i plan to max out games on high or ultra presets on 1440 p res. so having 60 fps and constantly hitting it would be nice to see instead of having a 100 monitor and dropping to near 60 and not using it to its fullest potential, in fact it would just make me used to it so that when i cant handle a game on ultra on 1440p 100 fps it will drop down to 60 and now 60 will look slow and stuttery to me, unless i got a 60 in the first place where i hit 60 the whole time in the first place and there is no slow down since i have adjusted to that by using it long and getting so used to it, but then again i cant say much since i havent actually used a high hz monitor xD so i dont know what i am missing out on