itunes in windows 10 not detecting my iphone

Yongtjunkit
Go to solution Solved by The Official Czex,

still doesn't work

Did you unlock it? Are you on the home screen? 

Reinstall iTunes.

hi, i'm currently having issues trying to connect my iphone to itunes on windows 10. i've tried installing updates and rebooted my ios devices. i've also checked the program and features and the driver for it was installed. windows explore/phone companion detects my iphone.

help would be appreciated

thanks in advance

hi, i'm currently having issues trying to connect my iphone to itunes on windows 10. i've tried installing updates and rebooted my ios devices. i've also checked the program and features and the driver for it was installed. windows explore/phone companion detects my iphone.

help would be appreciated

thanks in advance

I had to update iOS and iTunes.

You might have the iPhone set as a common storage device, too. 

Also, https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204095

Intel Core i7-6700K | Corsair H105 | Asus Z170I PRO GAMING | G.Skill TridentZ Series 16GB | 950 PRO 512GB M.2

Asus GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB STRIX OC | BitFenix Prodigy (Black/Red) | XFX PRO Black Edition 850W

My BuildPCPartPicker | CoC

I had to update iOS and iTunes.

You might have the iPhone set as a common storage device, too. 

Also, https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204095

i've tried it, it does not work.

update: the usb section doesn't show Apple Mobile Device USB Driver, plug it my iphone in usb 3.0 and 2.0 doesn't work

i've tried it, it does not work.

update: the usb section doesn't show Apple Mobile Device USB Driver

Does it show up as a storage device in My Computer?

Intel Core i7-6700K | Corsair H105 | Asus Z170I PRO GAMING | G.Skill TridentZ Series 16GB | 950 PRO 512GB M.2

Asus GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB STRIX OC | BitFenix Prodigy (Black/Red) | XFX PRO Black Edition 850W

Does it show up as a storage device in My Computer?

no i don't think sopost-252623-0-28516900-1447224596_thumb.

update: every time i plug in my iphone to my laptop it pop-up asking me to allow/not allow i selected allow 

Edited by Yongtjunkit

no i don't think soattachicon.gifCapture.PNG

update: every time i plug in my iphone to my laptop it pop-up asking me to allow/not allow i selected allow 

Disallow. 

Disallow. 

still doesn't work ( can't access my photos using windows explore, itunes still not detecting my iphone)

still doesn't work ( can't access my photos using windows explore, itunes still not detecting my iphone)

What version of iOS are you on and what version of iTunes are you on?

What version of iOS are you on and what version of iTunes are you on?

ios 9.1,  itunes version 12.3.1

ios 9.1,  itunes version 12.3.1

Your PC shouldn't view it as a device. It should go straight to iTunes. Right click on it and show me what pops up.

Your PC shouldn't view it as a device. It should go straight to iTunes. Right click on it and show me what pops up.

open, open in new window, pin to quick access, pin to start, import photos and video, create shortcut, properties

open, open in new window, pin to quick access, pin to start, import photos and video, create shortcut, properties

Alright, disconnect then reconnect. Does a "trust this computer" notification open on your phone? It should.

Alright, disconnect then reconnect. Does a "trust this computer" notification open on your phone? It should.

it does not appear. a pop up regarding about allow this device to access photos and videos?

same thing with my ipad, a pc issue?

Edited by Yongtjunkit

it does not appear. a pop up regarding about allow this device to access photos and videos?

same thing with my ipad, a pc issue?

No. There should be one that pops up on your phone. Is this recurring? Or is this the first time it's happened?

No. There should be one that pops up on your phone. Is this recurring? Or is this the first time it's happened?

i'm not sure but i think it is recurring

i'm not sure but i think it is recurring

Try a different USB port.

still won't work. my laptop have only 2 usb port

Turn the phone off then back on.

Turn the phone off then back on.

still doesn't work

Update : my windows 7 pc detects my iPhone(including iTunes)

still doesn't work

Reinstall iTunes.

Reinstall iTunes.

ill try reinstalling itunes