Painted Mouse

Ykno

so another update to my mod log

I painted my mouse to match my build

Original:

Painted:

So what I did:

1. Dismantled the mouse completely so the top plate was apart on its own.
  2. sanded down the original paint off it and ruffed the surface so the paint would stick better
  3. spray 2 coats of primer
  4. sprayed the mouse with gloss white paint and kept adding coats till i got the perfect white to match my case
  5. left to try for 24 hours
  6. reassembled the mouse 

Left to do is to change the cable on the mouse to a black one which isnt hard as its not soldered on its connected to the chipboard with a connector xD and i found this which will fit perfectly Mouse Cable

Case:- 4U Rack Mount Case | Cooler:- Antec Kuhler H600 | CPU:- Intel i5 4690K @ 4.50GHz GPU:- Zotac GeForce GTX 970 4GB AMP! Omega Core Edition @ 1449MHz | Motherboard:- MSI Z97S SLI Krait | PSU:- XFX XTR 650W Gold | RAM:- HyperX DDR3 1866MHz 4GB White (x2) Black (x2) | Storage:- Kingston V300 120GB | Storage 2:- Seagate FireCuda 1TB | Build Log |

so another update to my mod log

I painted my mouse to match my build

Looks awesome! 

Painted to match your theme I'm assuming? and do you think the paint will wear off?

Edit: Looked at your build haha, looks like it goes along perfectly

Very well done.

Intel Core i7-6700K | Corsair H105 | Asus Z170I PRO GAMING | G.Skill TridentZ Series 16GB | 950 PRO 512GB M.2

Asus GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB STRIX OC | BitFenix Prodigy (Black/Red) | XFX PRO Black Edition 850W

My BuildPCPartPicker | CoC

Looks awesome! 

Painted to match your theme I'm assuming? and do you think the paint will wear off?

Edit: Looked at your build haha, looks like it goes along perfectly

I painted it like 3 months ago and that was a picture taken today as i never go around to making this post but ye its fine its a bit dirty as u can imagine it pick up dirty easy being white as u can see in the picture a bit of black specs of dirt on it i have update the first post with what i did if you want to see about doing it to your own mouse 

Case:- 4U Rack Mount Case | Cooler:- Antec Kuhler H600 | CPU:- Intel i5 4690K @ 4.50GHz GPU:- Zotac GeForce GTX 970 4GB AMP! Omega Core Edition @ 1449MHz | Motherboard:- MSI Z97S SLI Krait | PSU:- XFX XTR 650W Gold | RAM:- HyperX DDR3 1866MHz 4GB White (x2) Black (x2) | Storage:- Kingston V300 120GB | Storage 2:- Seagate FireCuda 1TB | Build Log |

o and i will be updating the rest of my build logs and mod logs soon just need to give my desk a clean to take pictures xD