Win10 Update and flashing gray screen.

Hi everyone, hope someone can help me on this one. I've got a gtx970 card, used it for 3 months and no problems whatsoever. Problem is, with the new Win10 update, just after rebooting i'm stuck on the login screen which keeps flashing gray and black. Only way to get it to work again is to restore Win 10 and reinstall everything. I think it's a driver compatibility issue between nvidia drivers and Win10, but i can't find any solutions. I tried installing older drivers and it didn't resolve anything, plus, you can't turn off autoupdate on Win10, so i have to restore every 2-3 days. Hope somebody knows how to fix this because it's so fucking annoying. 

Ghetto Gaming Rig:
Intel Core i5-4690k; MSI Z97- Gaming 5; 8 gig Hyperx Savage; Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming; XFX XTR 650W; 120 gig Samsung 850evo SSD; Fractal Define S; Logitech G502; HP Pavilion 23xw monitor.

Hi everyone, hope someone can help me on this one. I've got a gtx970 card, used it for 3 months and no problems whatsoever. Problem is, with the new Win10 update, just after rebooting i'm stuck on the login screen which keeps flashing gray and black. Only way to get it to work again is to restore Win 10 and reinstall everything. I think it's a driver compatibility issue between nvidia drivers and Win10, but i can't find any solutions. I tried installing older drivers and it didn't resolve anything, plus, you can't turn off autoupdate on Win10, so i have to restore every 2-3 days. Hope somebody knows how to fix this because it's so fucking annoying. 

I don't have any compatibility issues with Nvidia drivers on Windows 10.  Worked flawlessly since day one.

|| Case: Corsair Graphite 230T || CPU: Intel Core i5-4670K || CPU Cooler: Corsair A50 || Graphics Card: Gigabyte GTX 760 2GB WINDFORCE 3X || Motherboard: ASUS Z87-PRO ||

|| RAM: ADATA XPG V1.0 8GB (2 x 4GB) || Storage: Seagate 600 SSD 240GB, WD Black 1TB || PSU: XFX Pro 650W Core Edition || OS: Windows 10 Pro || What's an optical drive? ||