Monitor MS help!

sissj

I think I found the perfect monitor that I want for christmas but the response time is 8ms, but on the dell website it can apparently go to 6ms with 'fast mode' can someone explain what fast mode is? Because I want to game on this monitor but also be productive.

http://www1.la.dell.com/vc/en/corp/peripherals/dell-u2515h-monitor/pd.aspx?refid=dell-u2515h-monitor&s=corp

My Build: Phoenix

Processor: Intel i7 4770k, Motherboard: Asus Z97-P RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB GPU: MSI GTX 1050TI OC Case: Corsair ICUE 4000X, Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB + 500GB + 2TB HDD PSU: Corsair RM750, Cooling: Corsair H100i Capellix, 

If you want to talk to me or give me an answer, please tag me otherwise you'll be talking to thin air ❤️

Is this going to be used for gaming? Fast mode Is what you think It Is, It decreases the 8ms delay to 6ms.

Is this going to be used for gaming? Fast mode Is what you think It Is, It decreases the 8ms delay to 6ms.

Oh, ok is 6ms ok for gaming?

Processor: Intel i7 4770k, Motherboard: Asus Z97-P RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB GPU: MSI GTX 1050TI OC Case: Corsair ICUE 4000X, Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB + 500GB + 2TB HDD PSU: Corsair RM750, Cooling: Corsair H100i Capellix, 

If you want to talk to me or give me an answer, please tag me otherwise you'll be talking to thin air ❤️

My monitor has a response time of 6.5ms GTG.

Works for me.

|| Case: Corsair Graphite 230T || CPU: Intel Core i5-4670K || CPU Cooler: Corsair A50 || Graphics Card: Gigabyte GTX 760 2GB WINDFORCE 3X || Motherboard: ASUS Z87-PRO ||

|| RAM: ADATA XPG V1.0 8GB (2 x 4GB) || Storage: Seagate 600 SSD 240GB, WD Black 1TB || PSU: XFX Pro 650W Core Edition || OS: Windows 10 Pro || What's an optical drive? ||

Really depends on the game, which games do you play?

Really depends on the game, which games do you play?

FPS

FPS

Hmmm, fast games like FPS's arent really optimal to play with 6ms delay, Id say 4 or less :/