nfs 2015 customization range

xMishax

hello everyone :) wanted to ask those who has the game :) can you  customize like you could do it in nfs prostreet,  where you could modify for example spoiler height, width? Same with bumpers where you could widen lip, enlarge wents etc etc?  does nfs 2015 has that ability to modifiy it like that? 

just beat all the story mode races, an you can only unlock parts an put on parts seperately or add bodykits that come as full packages an can't individually change parts if body kit is selected, you can lower an adjust wheels to stance it, for visual customization. i hope they add more story races in dlcs or something.

A few of the cars have almost no customization options also like my 458 I can only get a bodykit that's it......

I don't think nfs has options to customize like that other than the wheels

just beat all the story mode races, an you can only unlock parts an put on parts seperately or add bodykits that come as full packages an can't individually change parts if body kit is selected, you can lower an adjust wheels to stance it, for visual customization. i hope they add more story races in dlcs or something.

A few of the cars have almost no customization options also like my 458 I can only get a bodykit that's it......

Kinda sucks tbh :( thought It will have some serious modification options to really make your own  unique car :( damn, Im dissapointed

And one more hit is - there is almost no cumstomization for volvo ... T.T

same with my porsche's only got a single body kit for all of them, unless i still need to unlock them? i dislike that your always online though, when i was finishing the last races, their was players who kept crashing into me ruining my race etc which was really lame.

same with my porsche's only got a single body kit for all of them, unless i still need to unlock them? i dislike that your always online though, when i was finishing the last races, their was players who kept crashing into me ruining my race etc which was really lame.

OMG I know some guy set up a roadblock on the last speed race it was a 6 minute time trial and I failed twice

OMG I know some guy set up a roadblock on the last speed race it was a 6 minute time trial and I failed twice

i hate that they can do this i understand if they drive by you in a different lane while you do your race cause it makes it more realistic with traffic etc that can disrupt you, but crashing into you an roadblocking is so lame, not saying all players do this, but its happened to me quite often so kinda hating it

i have 2 issues with the game

1.online players crashing into you on purpose

2.story feels short(short to me idk even though i did some races restarting it over an over for an hour cause i couldn't beat it, example: amys sprint race on the highway)

im ok with the customizations currently, since i feel like i haven't unlocked all the parts anyways. but arguably to me EA always seems to release partially finished games.

The autosculpt feature from previous nfs isn't in nfs 2015

01000100 01100001 01110010 01110101 01100100 01100101 00100000 00101101 00100000 01010011 01100001 01101110 01100100 01110011 01110100 01101111 01110010 01101101

hey guys good to see NFS players

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/479958-lfg-worldwide-need-for-speed-2015-all-platforms/

hit up my page which i have set up for NFS players

consoles and PC are welcomed

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.