AMD Never Settle Forever

AMD Have started up ANOTHER Never Settle Bundle, but this time YOU get to choose what games you get from a list created by AMD. You get a certain amount of games for different GPU's, for example if you buy a 7970, you get to choose 3 games, with a 7800 series card you get 2 games. However the more higher end you go the more choice you have :)

I can't believe that AMD are still giving these games away with the GPU's, Its a steal!

Link: http://www.aria.co.uk/amd/never-settle-forever/?utm_source=OC3D

CPU Intel i7-6700k | Motherboard ASUS Maximus Hero VIII | GPU MSI GTX 970 | RAM 16 GB Corsair Vengeance 3000Mhz | Cooling Noctua NH-D15 | Storage 240GB Crucial M500; 2TB Seagate Barracuda | PSU EVGA 850w | Case Phatek Enthoo Pro M Acrylic

In Switzerland I've never seen a Never Settle bundle with an AMD card :(

But still it's great they are doing it :D

PROFILEYEAH

What do people even put in these things?

Yaay!

Intel i5 3570k | MSI GTX 670 Power Edition/OC SLI | Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Corsair Vengeance LP 16GB | Fractal Design Newton R2 650W | NZXT Switch 810 SE Gun Metal | BenQ 24" XL2420T 120Hz | Corsair K90  | Logitech G500 / Logtitech Performance MX | Sennheiser PC 360 | Asus Xonar DGX | NVIDIA GeForce 3D Vision 2 Wireless Kit

No fair. The deal doesn't apply to the 7990 -.- and you have to buy it direct

Feel free to message me if you want to chat!

This seems like it's a major bid to people to indicate amd is still alive and kicking, at least the gpu side of things. nothing says "hey! we're still here" like a bunch of free games to get your sweaty mitts on.

Golly, I sure hope that my internets are all in a safe place...

This seems like it's a major bid to people to indicate amd is still alive and kicking, at least the gpu side of things. nothing says "hey! we're still here" like a bunch of free games to get your sweaty mitts on.

Implying AMD isn't smashing nvidia in low and mid areas of the market...

Implying AMD isn't smashing nvidia in low and mid areas of the market...

Lol thats a whole new story, 

Golly, I sure hope that my internets are all in a safe place...

What are the games?

AMD Athlon X4 750k; Gigabyte F2A88XM-DS2; 8Gb Corsair XMS 1600 Mhz; AMD Hd5670 1Gb DDR3; Bequiet E6-600W; W7 Ultimate x64

#KILLEDMYWIFE                                                                                                                                                                                                                         so miner; very doge; much value   

Dell Vostro 5470: i5 4200U Nvidia GT740m 2Gb 14" 1366x768 Kingston V300 120Gb                                                                                              

I wish i had the money for a GPU right now :(

(BTW, Has this been posted already?)

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla