which ekwb water cooling kit should i get for my build ?

well the L is for low profile radiators, X is for thick radiators, the number is for the size. if you want something that should directly compete with the 100i GTX get the L240.

If you want something than beats it go with either the X240, L360, or X360. but regarding the 360mm options, iirc that means you sacrifice most if not all of your HDD mounts.

Aftermarket 980Ti >= Fury X >= Reference 980Ti > Fury > 980 > 390X > 390 >= 970 380X > 380 >= 960 > 950 >= 370 > 750Ti = 360

"The Orange Box" || CPU: i5 4690k || RAM: Kingston Hyper X Fury 16GB || Case: Aerocool DS200 (Orange) || Cooler: Cryorig R1 Ultimate || Storage: Kingston SSDNow V300 240GB + WD Black 1TB || PSU: Corsair RM750 || Mobo: ASUS Z97-A || GPU: EVGA GTX 970 FTW+

"Unnamed Form Factor Switch" || CPU: i7 6700K || RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB || Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv Mini ITX (White) || Cooler: Cryorig R1 Ultimate (Green Cover) || Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 1TB || PSU: XFX XTR 550W || Mobo: ASUS Z170I Pro Gaming || GPU: EVGA GTX 970 FTW+

well the L is for low profile radiators, X is for thick radiators, the number is for the size. if you want something that should directly compete with the 100i GTX get the L240.

If you want something than beats it go with either the X240, L360, or X360. but regarding the 360mm options, iirc that means you sacrifice most if not all of your HDD mounts.

I recommend the bigger ones, you could fit it at the top and save dem drive cages. I also suggest going Slim because there is not a big enough of a difference in Temps to warrant the thicker radiator

Moist

I also suggest going Slim because there is not a big enough of a difference in Temps to warrant the thicker radiator

Its only a degree or two, yes?

i5 4670k @4.2ghz / MSI Z87 G45 / EVGA GTX 960 SSC / Samsung  840 EVo SSD / WD Green 1tb HDD / Corsair H75 / Corsair Obsidian 750D / Corsair CS750M

so guys which ekwb kit should i get for my build ?

the build : http://pcpartpicker.com/p/9YfTLk

The site : http://www.ekwb.com/products/kits/

Is this your first PC build or are you experienced?

If the former, then I'd forego custom water cooling at this point. If the latter, then the general rule of thumb is to fit the largest rad you can fit (within reason). 

Incipere V5.0

Spoiler

CPU | i7-4790k | GPU | Nvidia GTX Titan X | Motherboard | MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition | Memory | 2x8GB Kingston HyperX Fury DDR3 1866MHz | PSU | EVGA 650 G2 | Storage | Crucial BX200 240GB + Toshiba 3TB | Case | Cooler Master MasterCase Pro 5 | CPU Cooler | Noctua NH-D15

Parvulus V1.0

Spoiler

CPU | i5-4690k | GPU | Zotac GTX 960 | Motherboard | ASRock Z97M-ITX/ac | Memory | 2x4GB G.Skill Ripjaws X DDR3 1600MHz | PSU | EVGA 650 GS | Storage | Crucial BX200 240GB + WD 1TB Blue 2.5" | Case | Silverstone Sugo SG13

If you want to join a group chat of like-minded techies, gaming, and all things dank, join our Discord group. Message me or get into contact with Galaxy. http://linustechtips.com/main/user/107351-gaiaxy/

Is this your first PC build or are you experienced?

If the former, then I'd forego custom water cooling at this point. If the latter, then the general rule of thumb is to fit the largest rad you can fit (within reason). 

this is my first pc build

this is my first pc build

Stay away from a custom loop then. Build the PC first, which can be scary enough the first time without water in your system. Get used to building and get comfortable, then you can think about water cooling.

If you have the space, I also recommend a Noctua NH-D15. An absolute beast of a cooler and the installation is a breeze. 

Incipere V5.0

Spoiler

CPU | i7-4790k | GPU | Nvidia GTX Titan X | Motherboard | MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition | Memory | 2x8GB Kingston HyperX Fury DDR3 1866MHz | PSU | EVGA 650 G2 | Storage | Crucial BX200 240GB + Toshiba 3TB | Case | Cooler Master MasterCase Pro 5 | CPU Cooler | Noctua NH-D15

Parvulus V1.0

Spoiler

CPU | i5-4690k | GPU | Zotac GTX 960 | Motherboard | ASRock Z97M-ITX/ac | Memory | 2x4GB G.Skill Ripjaws X DDR3 1600MHz | PSU | EVGA 650 GS | Storage | Crucial BX200 240GB + WD 1TB Blue 2.5" | Case | Silverstone Sugo SG13

If you want to join a group chat of like-minded techies, gaming, and all things dank, join our Discord group. Message me or get into contact with Galaxy. http://linustechtips.com/main/user/107351-gaiaxy/

Stay away from a custom loop then. Build the PC first, which can be scary enough the first time without water in your system. Get used to building and get comfortable, then you can think about water cooling.

If you have the space, I also recommend a Noctua NH-D15. An absolute beast of a cooler and the installation is a breeze. 

ok thanks man

Yea, don't do it for your first build.  I put a 60mm thick rad in mine, and holy crap the 760t and the motherboard with the CPU power do not want to co-operate.  I had to buy new screws just to screw it in place.  Even with a kit you can have things go wrong.