Any software where you can control CPU fan speed?

IMPERIUS

Title ^^

Need something with which I can manually set the CPU fan speed

Thanks

Longboarders/ skaters message me!

I think speed fan does it :)

On 11/19/2014 at 2:14 PM, Syntaxvgm said:
You would think Ubisoft would support the Bulldozer based architectures more given their digging themed names like bulldozer, Piledriver, Steamroller and Excavator.

Your motherboard manufacturer might have software that lets you do that :)

Downloaded it, only changes the gpu's fan speed. Nothing else

You need to config it bit more than just install and thats it. Your mobos software is easier option. Or check what I did and try it http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/404465-confused-about-changing-fan-speeds-50/?p=5453137

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

You need to config it bit more than just install and thats it. Your mobos software is easier option. Or check what I did and try it http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/404465-confused-about-changing-fan-speeds-50/?p=5453137

Ok messed around a bit and got my case fans working. Tho one pwm fan, says ony pwm 4, my pc always reboots when I try to change it. All other fans are either case fans, gpu, or no existing fan so my guess that this is the cpu fan but something is blocking me from setting my wished fan speed? It is enabled in bios tho

Ok messed around a bit and got my case fans working. Tho one pwm fan, says ony pwm 4, my pc always reboots when I try to change it. All other fans are either case fans, gpu, or no existing fan so my guess that this is the cpu fan but something is blocking me from setting my wished fan speed? It is enabled in bios tho

Could be. Or there's some bug in BIOS.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Could be. Or there's some bug in BIOS.

Ok so I failed to get the cpu fan working. I wanted to test how loud it gets when the cpu is at 100% load so I downloaded prime95 and the fan did not start spinning any faster than it did. Temps went over 95C (using stock cooler btw) in like 2 minutes. So is the fan at 100% (doubt it since it was quiet) speed the whole time or is something broke and the fan never never spinnis any faster? And bios isn't really helping me either...

Ok so I failed to get the cpu fan working. I wanted to test how loud it gets when the cpu is at 100% load so I downloaded prime95 and the fan did not start spinning any faster than it did. Temps went over 95C (using stock cooler btw) in like 2 minutes. So is the fan at 100% (doubt it since it was quiet) speed the whole time or is something broke and the fan never never spinnis any faster? And bios isn't really helping me either...

Do you have latest version? I know my previous mobo had issues with fan controls on earlier BIOS versions. Because if you haven't set any software control for it anywhere, BIOS should be one to control them always.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Do you have latest version? I know my previous mobo had issues with fan controls on earlier BIOS versions. Because if you haven't set any software control for it anywhere, BIOS should be one to control them always.

Nope, not the latest one. Will update it and try again