Feenix Collection Giveaway

Hi, 

that headset looks pretty amazing.

Love the wood finish and the overall look.

It would be awesome if I won.

keyboard is awesome. small and simple. That's what I like!

My favourite has got to be the Aria headset. Japanese pine on a headset? Who wouldnt love that!

I have been needing/wanting a gaming keyboard. Not only does the Autore keyboard look beautiful it seems to have great build quality as well.

My favorite product is the Feenix Aria given the choice of the materials used in its construction however the best thing about Feenix is their logo just so damn sexy.

Im in im looking for a new headset! and I found what I wanted it looks great!

God damn. That headset is my favourite pick. That wood looks awesome as hell! plus super soft foam cushioning. A must have item for the battle station :D

Would like to have all four because they are simple stunning . The mousepad with its all black packaging was quite nice and unique . However if i had to chose it would be the headphone because of its " JAPANESE PINE WOOD " :P 

I like the keyboard because it has a premium matte black feel to it. It's nice!!

I think the Autore keyboard is my favorite! I need a new keyboard and dont have any spare money at the moment. And i love MX Browns :)

I like The Keyboard because it looks really sick and bad-ass.

Pleas can I WIN??  :)  :)  thank you

and sorry I can go to twitter I don't have twitter but if I had twitter i would do it 

As much as i enjoy the other products i would have to go with the Feenix Aria headset for sure, they looking sexier than a mug. Plus they look super comfy!  :D

I like their keyboard mainly because I'm currently using a $20 all plastic keyboard that's really old. Anything more expensive would be a noticable upgrade from this old thing.

my favorite feenix product is defiantly the Nascita mouse it looks very sexy and smooth and fits perfectly with the dimora mousepad 

i also love the feenix logo on the mouse it adds a nice touch :D

That's A really nice keyboard, simple without the extra "bulkies" , that's usually around other keyboard. I personally find those not so cool, I like simple and space efficiency.

I would like to win a Feenix Autore Keyboard because am using a 5 year old acer keyboard (not a gaming keyboard + its so loud when i click one of a large buttons) which my dad gave me still kinda work, so yeah i would be happy to win a new keyboard and now about the Feenix Autore keyboard (Gaming keyboard that what I need + it look comfortable and quite) the design looks epic the horizontal curves on the buttons, the edging of the keyboard looks amazing, even the bottom of the mechanical button looks awesome GOLD!! plated B) . 

I would be happy if i won the keyboard  :wub: .

Good luck to the other guys who wants the keyboard :)

5 Year old Acer Keyboard  :'( so old and loud

post-268546-0-54707000-1446728871_thumb.

I love the keyboard, already used it a few times.  But I don't know anything about their other products.