Need Help crossover 404k 4k monitor Freesync

silosmith

Hi I Just upgraded to the Crossover 404K from my Samsung U28D590D . I really like it so far and I didn't think this monitor came with amd freesync but it did and I dont know where to start with freesync. I looked up some videos and I saw that there is a FPS window that it needs to work with no problems. But I dont know what the window is for this monitor and I don't know how to test for the fps window I need . I am using a 295x2.  The strange thing is that they did not say anything about this monitor having freesync when I ordered it but I am happy that it is on the monitor. This is the Ebay link i got it from ........      http://www.ebay.com/itm/400953352143%C2'> Any help would be nice thanks.

post-6621-0-66414700-1446604208_thumb.jp

Is  this a picture of yours?

If so that should turn it on and you can check if its working using the amd freesync demo.

I can't find anywhere else to download it other then Asus's website which is weird but heres the link: https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1011625/

Windows 10 likes to spy on you. Protect your Data! Run GNU/Linux!
That One Privacy Guy's VPN Comparison Chart.

Spoiler
Spoiler

|ARCH LINUX| |CPU i5 4690k @ 4.7GHz| |GPU: Asus Strix 390x| |Mobo: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mk 2| |RAM: Corsair Veangence Pro 16gb (2x8gb) @2133mhz| |CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i| |PSU: 750w EVGA Supernova 80+ Gold| |Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX(Silver)| |K/B: Pok3r w/ Cherry MX Blues|

Spoiler

|Samsung 250GB 840 EVO: Arch Linux installation.| |Seagate Barracuda 2TB: Mostly Games and stuff related to that. Music and most Media as well.| |Seagate NAS 4TB: Anime and Anime Art-Whoring.| |Seagate 1TB 2.5" SSHD: Arch install on my Thinkpad X220.| |Samsung OEM Lenovo SSD: Windows 8.1 cause I need to play JRPGs some how.|

Spoiler

|Cans: Sennheiser HD 558(Modded)| |Earbuds: Shure SE215| I'm working on expanding this.

yes i took a pic of my menu. Thanks i will download it and see how it goes.

any news if it's Freesync ?

I'm interested in this monitor

Thanks