Help my temps high on I7 5960x?

Current water cooling setup:

2x 480mm Radiators & 1x 240mm Radaitor

Running 2x D5 pumps in series.

Was not expecting these temps with my i7 5960x on custom water cool, currently overclocked to 4.5GHz at 1.30v with room temp at 27c (always pretty hot in my room  )

At full load when running Aida 64 ticked the following boxes Stress CPU,Stress FPU & Stress cache the highest one core has hit is 80c between 64c to 74c Surely this can't be right?

Current water cooling setup:

2x 480mm Radiators & 1x 240mm Radaitor

Running 2x D5 pumps in series.

Was not expecting these temps with my i7 5960x on custom water cool, currently overclocked to 4.5GHz at 1.30v with room temp at 27c (always pretty hot in my room  )

At full load when running Aida 64 ticked the following boxes Stress CPU,Stress FPU & Stress cache the highest one core has hit is 80c between 64c to 74c Surely this can't be right?

That's not bad at all in my mind... 64 is so low. When folding mine gets to 90. I wouldn't worry at all.

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600 Motherboard: MSI B550 Tomahawk RAM: 32Gb DDR4  GPU(s): MSI 6800-XT Case: NZXT H440 Storage: 4x 250gb SSD + 2TB HDD PSU: Corsair RM850x with CableMod Displays: 1 x Asus ROG Swift And 3 x 24" 1080p Cooling: H100i Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Mouse: Corsair M65 RGB Sound: AKG 553 Operating System: Windows 10

Current PC: 

http://i.imgur.com/ubYSO3f.jpg          http://i.imgur.com/xhpDcqd.jpg

The temp look fines.. just a bit hot for me. . 

Magical Pineapples

all depends on the CPU output under load. there is a point of diminishing returns

on radiators, fans and what-not. got any pix of the loop(s)?

what fan speed are you using? what fans? pump speed is? how many GPUs are

in the loop?

That's not bad at all in my mind... 64 is so low. When folding mine gets to 90. I wouldn't worry at all.

Thanks, I see you have a H100i which is a Aio water cooling but with the amount of radiator am using was hoping for better temps since this is a custom water cooling setup.

That's pretty high. What else do you have in your loop? What speed is your pump running at?

Running 2x Titan X's SLi overclocked to 1380mhz they both reach max temps of 42c at full load when benchmarking. D5 Pumps from EK both running at speed 5 which is the highest speed.

Running 2x Titan X's SLi overclocked to 1380mhz they both reach max temps of 42c at full load when benchmarking. D5 Pumps from EK both running at speed 5 which is the highest speed.

What about your fans? Which CPU waterblock do you have?

blackshades on

What about your fans? Which CPU waterblock do you have?

CPU block EK Supremacy evo acetal copper. Fans Noctua industrial PPC PWN 3000rpm but currently running at 1600rpm since there very very loud at 3000rpm

CPU block EK Supremacy evo acetal copper. Fans Noctua industrial PPC PWN 3000rpm but currently running at 1600rpm since there very very loud at 3000rpm

What voltage does your CPU reach when under full load with CPU-Z? Only 1.3v? If so, I would try reapplying the  thermal paste. It just seems a little high for me.

blackshades on

What voltage does your CPU reach when under full load with CPU-Z? Only 1.3v? If so, I would try reapplying the thermal paste. It just seems a little high for me.

It's showing 1.312V in CPU-z at full load.

What voltage does your CPU reach when under full load with CPU-Z? Only 1.3v? If so, I would try reapplying the thermal paste. It just seems a little high for me.

In CPU-Z at full load showing 1.312 V

Odd. Try reapplying your thermal paste if you can. Less is more!

Be really honest with you here I did the cross method and 2 pea sizes in the middle kinda looked a lot to me but thought should be fine.