UPS crashed

Principis

Hi,

So yesterday my UPS crashed (atleast I think so because my NAS, UPS and Server gave some errors).

It restored itself immediately but it didn't had any reason to crash it's very strange.

It's an Eaton Ellipse 1500 from 2008 or earlier.

Do you guys think I should buy a new one? It's for a business with really important data on the server and NAS.

It happened on 2015/10/30-11:52:13 (see attached log)

(I'm from Belgium so my English isn't the best.)

u should buy new ups..your old ups is old :blink: ..try new ups..how much u have budget?

I'm going to post the power consumption later but can someone recommend some brands?

It's for a business so we don't care it justhas to work

I don't know how much you need power..so u should use best product lik APC.you can visit APC offical website

I'm going to post the power consumption later but can someone recommend some brands?

APC is best products of UPS

well, if its doing odd stuff of any variety, and its hooked up to a mission critical machine, replace immediately, and maybe let it sit the rest of its lifetime elsewhere.

Can you help me with choosing one? Max load is around 800-900 watts but the site doesn't accept that... And I need one with normal plugs (CEE 7) not with IEC 320 C13

It's for 1 NAS, 1 PC, 1 small server, 1 switch, 1 router and 1 access point.

Can you help me with choosing one? Max load is around 800-900 watts but the site doesn't accept that... And I need one with normal plugs (CEE 7) not with IEC 320 C13

It's for 1 NAS, 1 PC, 1 small server, 1 switch, 1 router and 1 access point.

It sounds like your batteries are starting to fail due to their age but in terms of just straight replacing the unit theses would a a good choice:

http://www.apc.com/shop/be/fr/products/Onduleur-parafoudre-APC-Back-UPS-Pro-1500-230-V-CEE-7-5/P-BR1500G-FR

Most larger or business type system do use the IEC type connector however:

http://www.apc.com/shop/be/fr/products/Onduleur-Smart-UPS-APC-C-1500-VA-%C3%A9cran-LCD-230-V/P-SMC1500I

I was looking at those but the tech guy of the company our software is from recommended this one. http://powerquality.eaton.com/dotnetpages/SKUPageMobile.aspx?productID=3520&cx=3

(Eaton 5PX1500IRT)

So I bought that one I also need 8 plugs and the other ones have only 6.

But thank you for your help I really appreciate it.