fractal design define r4 fans not working

Ajaydev Singh

I am having problem with my case fans not working. 

When i connected it to the motherboard it worked

The way they are setup is to the controller then the Molex cable of the power supply.

I have no  idea why they dont work

Maybe it can be the controller or PSU  

The way they are setup is to the controller then the Molex cable of the power supply.

Probably the controller is dead or the molex connection is gone to the controller. The way I understand the fan is working, so it's the controller... ckeck with multimeter if molex is giving power and if when connected to the controller the connection doesn't not break

EVGA SR-2 / 2x Intel Xeon X5675 4.4Ghz OC / 24GB EEC 1800Mhz OC/ AMD RX570 / Enermax Evoliution 1050W / Main RAID 0: 2x256GB 840EVO SSD / BackUp(1) Raid 5: 3x2TB WD HDD / BackUp(2) 8x2TB / Dell U2412M / Dell U2312HM

There are a few possibilities. It could be that the fan controller is broken, or the molex lead. (isn't it a sata cable though?) Try using a different cable from the power supply.

There are a few possibilities. It could be that the fan controller is broken, or the molex lead. (isn't it a sata cable though?) Try using a different cable from the power supply.

Probably the controller is dead or the molex connection is gone to the controller. The way I understand the fan is working, so it's the controller... ckeck with multimeter if molex is giving power and if when connected to the controller the connection doesn't not break

I have checked the cable with other one and it does not work

I have checked the cable with other one and it does not work

It's not the cable coming from psu, but the cable or connector coming from the controller(female molex). Check if it receives power.

EVGA SR-2 / 2x Intel Xeon X5675 4.4Ghz OC / 24GB EEC 1800Mhz OC/ AMD RX570 / Enermax Evoliution 1050W / Main RAID 0: 2x256GB 840EVO SSD / BackUp(1) Raid 5: 3x2TB WD HDD / BackUp(2) 8x2TB / Dell U2412M / Dell U2312HM

It's not the cable coming from psu, but the cable or connector coming from the controller(female molex). Check if it receives power.

I found the issue the cable was out of the controller in the front panel.