Stress Test Bluetooth Connection

Is there a way to stress test my bluetooth dongle?

I bought this iogear usb bluetooth 4.0 dongle witch I attempt to use in order to pair my DualShock 4 wirelessly to my pc, as well as my iPad and several devices. before getting the DS4 and the iPad everything seemed to be fine, only used it to send a few files from my phone and that was it. But then when pairing the DS4 after a while I encounter issues. Connection issues. I can only play along almost for 20 to 30 minutes before it disconnects/turn off... first I thought it was batt issues so played plugging it to the wall believing it should fix it but no, and since something similar happens to my iPad, when making a wireless backup, and when sending a large amount of files via cellphone... I think it might be the bluetooth, but I have no other way to try it. Have no PS4 to pair with the DS4 or another device that might use it as well. 

So I got this crazy idea that perhaps there is out an app that let me test the bluetooth connection or perhaps benchmark it or similar. or at least that tells me for sure yes, my dongle is the problem