Mouse advice

DoctorEeevil

I'm looking for an acceleration-free mouse to use for gaming. I play a lot of CS:GO, and Plabetside, but it needs to work for gaming in general. I have a palm grip with somewhat large hands. I am currently looking at the M45 from Corsair, the Rival 300 Fade from steelseries, and the G502 from Logitech. I would also lean towards something red or RGB, but quality, and a lack of acceleration are the most important things. Thanks!

I know Logitech mice last for-freaking-ever. I still have one of their bluetooth mice from years back that still works through all the abuse I put it through.

I'm looking for an acceleration-free mouse to use for gaming. I play a lot of CS:GO, and Plabetside, but it needs to work for gaming in general. I have a palm grip with somewhat large hands. I am currently looking at the M45 from Corsair, the Rival 300 Fade from steelseries, and the G502 from Logitech. I would also lean towards something red or RGB, but quality, and a lack of acceleration are the most important things. Thanks!

I really like the shape of Logitech's mice for CS:GO, and the sensor is top-notch. I recommend it.

I used to be quite active here.

Personally love the Zowie line up, have a EC2-a and the sensor/grip/feel of the mouse is amazing. Never had any issue's and never had the sensor skip at all.

To be honest it's really personal preference, try go to a local computer shop and see what they have set up?

CPU: i7 8700k   Motherboard: Asus Maximus Hero  RAM: 16GB @ 3600Mhz  GPU: MSI 980Ti 6G  Case: Fractal Design R5 (4 Intakes/3Exhausts)  Storage: Crucial BX100 SSD, Samsung 850 & Seagate 2TB HDD  PSU: Seasonic M12II Evo '850W'  CPU Cooling: Corsair H110i GT 

i would recommend rival 300 tho it looks really sick for the cs go version. And g502 tends to be heavy for most people even with all the weight taken out. Depends on what kind of weight you like i personally put every single weight inside while playing csgo it makes the flick shot easier for me since less shaking.(my hand tends to shake when im nervous.)

CPU:  i7 4770k @ overclocked to 4.4ghz             GPU: Intel HD4600                                                                SSD: Kingston V300 120GB (OS)                   Cooler:  Corsair H100i GTX
Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolve (Black)                RAM: 2x4gb Corsair Dominator Platinium 2133mhz  HDD: 1TB Seagate                                            Mouse: Logitech G502
OS:     Windows 10                                                      PSU: Corsair RM850i 80+ Gold                                          Motherboard:  AsusZ97 Pro Gamer              Keyboard: Vortex Pok3r 3

i would recommend rival 300 tho it looks really sick for the cs go version. And g502 tends to be heavy for most people even with all the weight taken out. Depends on what kind of weight you like i personally put every single weight inside while playing csgo it makes the flick shot easier for me since less shaking.(my hand tends to shake when im nervous.)

I do the exact same thing for the exact same reason with my current mouse (RAT 7) I get really shaky when I'm trying to clutch, so a heavy mouse helps. Weights isn't a really large issue for me, because I never actually lift my mouse. I think I'm leaning towards the Rival 300 Fade, because its pretty simple while still looking good.

I use the g9x for 5 years nonstop gaming. Buy logitech.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

Personally love the Zowie line up, have a EC2-a and the sensor/grip/feel of the mouse is amazing. Never had any issue's and never had the sensor skip at all.

To be honest it's really personal preference, try go to a local computer shop and see what they have set up?

My local computor store doesn't have many mice on display. How are zowie mice for larger hands with palm grip? I thought they were smaller mice, so I was trying to avoid them.

My local computor store doesn't have many mice on display. How are zowie mice for larger hands with palm grip? I thought they were smaller mice, so I was trying to avoid them.

I have big and lengthy fucking hands, to be honest the EC2-a is still quite big for my hands in general but I cant comfortably palm grip due to how my hands are anyway so I couldn't really say. I have a hybrid between palm/claw.

The Rival 300 is pretty similar to the EC2, like by a 1mm difference. If you want a bigger mouse then get the EC1 as its's quite a bit bigger than the EC2.

CPU: i7 8700k   Motherboard: Asus Maximus Hero  RAM: 16GB @ 3600Mhz  GPU: MSI 980Ti 6G  Case: Fractal Design R5 (4 Intakes/3Exhausts)  Storage: Crucial BX100 SSD, Samsung 850 & Seagate 2TB HDD  PSU: Seasonic M12II Evo '850W'  CPU Cooling: Corsair H110i GT 

I do the exact same thing for the exact same reason with my current mouse (RAT 7) I get really shaky when I'm trying to clutch, so a heavy mouse helps. Weights isn't a really large issue for me, because I never actually lift my mouse. I think I'm leaning towards the Rival 300 Fade, because its pretty simple while still looking good.

Then you might wanna go for the g502. It has the best sensor on the market too. Just that it is not rgb nor red. It is blue. My theme is blue so i am okay with.

Turning off the led helps and also painting the tiny side of the mouse helps too.

CPU:  i7 4770k @ overclocked to 4.4ghz             GPU: Intel HD4600                                                                SSD: Kingston V300 120GB (OS)                   Cooler:  Corsair H100i GTX
Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolve (Black)                RAM: 2x4gb Corsair Dominator Platinium 2133mhz  HDD: 1TB Seagate                                            Mouse: Logitech G502
OS:     Windows 10                                                      PSU: Corsair RM850i 80+ Gold                                          Motherboard:  AsusZ97 Pro Gamer              Keyboard: Vortex Pok3r 3