Windows 10 corrupt?

Namedwharf

So, I've been having a problem these last two weeks with Windows 10, every other day when I try to start my PC a message with "Windows Autorepair" Comes up and then fails, then it just goes to a mode where you can choose to just try and continue into the boot, or restore the system. If you just continue it will start this over again, and the restore option won't work, the only solution I've found is to make a completely new installation, every time. Now, it's installed on my SSD, wich is a few years old and is just a 120GB Kingston v300, so it's not the best, and I've read that other people have had them dying on them, could it be that the SSD is just giving up? I've made completely new installs, I've tried without my HDD even connected to see if there was anything that was wrong on it, but it still crashed again. So yeah, the only thing I can think of is the SSD just giving up now, but just looking here for some opinions from you guys. Sorry if it's in the wrong topic.

So, I've been having a problem these last two weeks with Windows 10, every other day when I try to start my PC a message with "Windows Autorepair" Comes up and then fails, then it just goes to a mode where you can choose to just try and continue into the boot, or restore the system. If you just continue it will start this over again, and the restore option won't work, the only solution I've found is to make a completely new installation, every time. Now, it's installed on my SSD, wich is a few years old and is just a 120GB Kingston v300, so it's not the best, and I've read that other people have had them dying on them, could it be that the SSD is just giving up? I've made completely new installs, I've tried without my HDD even connected to see if there was anything that was wrong on it, but it still crashed again. So yeah, the only thing I can think of is the SSD just giving up now, but just looking here for some opinions from you guys. Sorry if it's in the wrong topic.

kingston v300 is a bad ssd..its most likely your problem

If you need remote help fixing something on your computer

I can help over Teamviewer if you wish

just msg me on my profile

kingston v300 is a bad ssd..its most likely your problem

its slow not unreliable

"God created war so that Americans would learn geography"

its slow not unreliable

no its junk for both

terrible ssd

If you need remote help fixing something on your computer

I can help over Teamviewer if you wish