Upgrading GPU

Pregnant_Hero

Except you can see that <3 cores scale way better than >3 cores, so the FX6 would be slightly better than a theoretical FX3, if we only have this benchmark to go off of. An i3 is significantly better than an FX4 in every aspect, and beats an FX6 in most other games. 

true! but never the less we went a little offtopic i fear. let's close this, it's my birthday after all and i don't want to debate anymore xD

At least 8 Gigs of RAM is recommended for gaming.

I have 8gb of RAM, but i think its old, i dont know much about pc hardwear heard about DDR4 and DDR5 or something like that not sure what i have, if it has anything to say.

true! but never the less we went a little offtopic i fear. let's close this, it's my birthday after all and i don't want to debate anymore xD

Happy birthday! 

I have 8gb of RAM, but i think its old, i dont know much about pc hardwear heard about DDR4 and DDR5 or something like that not sure what i have, if it has anything to say.

there's a difference between graficscard ram and cpu ram, the one for the graficscard is called VRAM. in your case i more likely think it is the ram, the memory the cpu memorizes it's operations. usually 8gb should be enough, but if you have many browser-tabs open at the same time and run a game that could overload even those 8 gb

It does not matter. As long as your RAM usage doesn't exceed 8GB you're good, and it shouldn't so it's not the case. Don't bother with DDR4, you're fine.

Upgrade your CPU, FX-8320E is the cheapest solution considering you've got the motherboard already, or an i5-4460 if you want to go all in. As for the GPU, the best deals are for R9 290/290X right now.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6900 XT 16GB GDDR6 Motherboard: MSI PRESTIGE X570 CREATION
AIO: Corsair H150i Pro RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 Case: Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic PSU: Corsair RM850x White

there's a difference between graficscard ram and cpu ram, the one for the graficscard is called VRAM. in your case i more likely think it is the ram, the memory the cpu memorizes it's operations. usually 8gb should be enough, but if you have many browser-tab open at the same time and run a game that could overload even those 8 gb

had like 15 tab in chrome :S mabye i sould stop that.

had like 15 tab in chrome :S mabye i sould stop that.

yup, chrome eats ram like nobody else :P

It does not matter. As long as your RAM usage doesn't exceed 8GB you're good, and it shouldn't so it's not the case. Don't bother with DDR4, you're fine.

Upgrade your CPU, FX-8320E is the cheapest solution considering you've got the motherboard already, or an i5-4460 if you want to go all in. As for the GPU, the best deals are for R9 290/290X right now.

Is it nessesary to upgrade my CPU when the CPU usage is never above 30%?

Is it nessesary to upgrade my CPU when the CPU usage is never above 30%?

It is not necessary, it is recommended in your case, the FX-6100 is not a good CPU, maybe if you sold it, threw in a few $ and got a used 6300-6350-8320 it wouldn't get so expensive.

If you have the said 350$ budget, get that 290X I linked previously (provided your power supply can support it) and sell your 6100, throw in the spare cash and get a 8320E/8320/8350 (can be used, CPUs don't really break often)

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6900 XT 16GB GDDR6 Motherboard: MSI PRESTIGE X570 CREATION
AIO: Corsair H150i Pro RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 Case: Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic PSU: Corsair RM850x White

It is not necessary, it is recommended in your case, the FX-6100 is not a good CPU, maybe if you sold it, threw in a few $ and got a used 6300-6350-8320 it wouldn't get so expensive.

If you have the said 350$ budget, get that 290X I linked previously (provided your power supply can support it) and sell your 6100, throw in the spare cash and get a 8320E/8320/8350 (can be used, CPUs don't really break often)

what about a bigger cooler and overclocking the 6100? the stockcooler will anyway be to weak for a 8320 i guess.

what about a bigger cooler and overclocking the 6100? the stockcooler will anyway be to weak for a 8320 i guess.

The stock cooler is enough for stock settings, he can get an aftermarket one later on