Secure password manager?

Muz

I'm in need of a password manager, I have quite a number of passwords and I need a free password manager that's completely secure, LastPast seemed decent but it got brought out by LogMeIn right?

- CPU: Intel i7 3770 - GPU: MSI R9 390 - RAM: 16GB of DDR3 - SSD: Crucial BX100 - HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB -

Im still using LastPass, If something happen i will probably switch to Intel True Key due the fact i paid 12 dollars for premium.  

Magical Pineapples

Intel TrueKey

Something without a big company behind it, then that way I feel safer.

- CPU: Intel i7 3770 - GPU: MSI R9 390 - RAM: 16GB of DDR3 - SSD: Crucial BX100 - HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB -

Something without a big company behind it, then that way I feel safer.

Wouldn't it be less beneficial for a big company to screw you over vs a small company? Lol

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089

I'm using KeePass.

CPU: i7-4790K --- HEATSINK: NZXT Kraken X61 --- MOBO: Asus Z97-A --- GPU: GTX 970 Strix --- RAM: 16GB ADATA XPG --- SSD: 512GB MX100 | 256GB BX200 HDD: 1TB WD Black --- PSU: EVGA SuperNova G2 --- CASE: NZXT H440 --- DISPLAY3 x Dell U2414H --- KEYBOARD: Pok3r (Clears) --- MOUSE: Logitech G Pro --- OS: Windows 10

Wouldn't it be less beneficial for a big company to screw you over vs a small company? Lol

I think any company would sell you off for any amount of money.

I literally opened my antivirus and found mine having a password manager.

Bitfender Wallet.

I literally opened my antivirus and found mine having a password manager.

Bitfender Wallet.

ESET doesn't seem to have one.

I'm talking about Bitfender.

http://www.bitdefender.com/

I don't own Bitdefender, I was checking if ESET Smart Security (My current AV) has one and it doesn't.

I was wondering what wrong with Logmein?? Apart from horrible customer services. 

Magical Pineapples

I was wondering what wrong with Logmein?? Apart from horrible customer services. 

A lot of "Microsoft Support" scammers use their remote software and LogMeIn doesn't do jack shit to stop them, money is money :-)

A lot of "Microsoft Support" scammers use their remote software and LogMeIn doesn't do jack shit to stop them, money is money :-)

That same stuff with TeamViewer... How does their product get effected what people do with them... There tones of scammers on steams? so should steam not be trusted... why i guess business is business. Doesn't Logmein make other products? 

Magical Pineapples

That same stuff with TeamViewer... How does their product get effected what people do with them... There tones of scammers on steams? so should steam not be trusted... why i guess business is business. Doesn't Logmein make other products? 

LogMeIn Rescue is business grade, unlike teamviewer, you'd expect an expensive and powerful tool wouldn't get into the hands of scammers, like some verification would be nice but it seems they let anyone use it.

LogMeIn Rescue is business grade, unlike teamviewer, you'd expect an expensive and powerful tool wouldn't get into the hands of scammers, like some verification would be nice but it seems they let anyone use it.

That true.. i think the scammers just keep using the free trail versions. They really need to educated the public... It always nice to say to them, I Dont Have a Computer... and they still go talking about some virus shit. 

Magical Pineapples