Recommeneded Desk?

Hi, my desk sucks and I'm looking for something better with structure and more space. I heard about a Vertdesk but I mean it costs about $500 I believe and that's without shipping unless some place near me might sell it or something. Just curious if anyone could recommend something or what a lot of people support or have or something along those lines. Thanks. 

Hi, my desk sucks and I'm looking for something better with structure and more space. I heard about a Vertdesk but I mean it costs about $500 I believe and that's without shipping unless some place near me might sell it or something. Just curious if anyone could recommend something or what a lot of people support or have or something along those lines. Thanks. 

I dont know your budgte, but if you are not lookign for a electric lift up desk, go @ ikea, tons of table tops and legs you can choose from ^^

I dont know your budgte, but if you are not lookign for a electric lift up desk, go @ ikea, tons of table tops and legs you can choose from ^^

After doing some research, it doesn't look like their legs have good/great support structures, I think I'll go for something else. 

After doing some research, it doesn't look like their legs have good/great support structures, I think I'll go for something else. 

Ok then ^^ i mean, im not huge on budget so its fine for me, but if youre looking into something better go for it ;)

Brought an ikea desk yesterday, not amazingly big but will do the job for a triple monitor setup!

if they had ikea in my state id go crazy. iv seen people make some pretty cool desks out of cheap counter tops from like home depo and lowes also if you know your one of those artsy DIY types. i personaly use a glass corner desk i got from staples for like 130$ lots of space to work on for cheap

if they had ikea in my state id go crazy. iv seen people make some pretty cool desks out of cheap counter tops from like home depo and lowes also if you know your one of those artsy DIY types. i personaly use a glass corner desk i got from staples for like 130$ lots of space to work on for cheap

can you post a picture of it and the name and whatever else you know? my friend also has a glass desk, that's something I might look into

it has adjustable feet and if you level it out and its on a rug or a mat it doesnt slide or wobble at all i even have a 780T full tower on 1 side of it which is a huge case and it doesnt even rock and the black glass looks really nice with light under it and you can swap the slide out keyboard try to either side of the desk you can have it on the right or left which was nice iv moved quite a few times and iv had this desk since like 2011ish 2012 and its moved taken apart gone back together its held up really good for the price im very happy with it.