Should I or shouldn't I get a new mouse?

c_marriott

I'm thinking of what sort of stuff I want to get for Christmas (I know, its early but I like to be ready). I currently use the Deathadder, it works fine and I've had no issues but I just like to keep up-to-date with everything.

If I were to get a new mouse, what would people recommend? Nothing too expensive, maybe like £40?

CPU: FX-6300 GPU: Sapphire R9 380X MOBO: Gigabyte 970A-DS3P RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8GB PSU: XFX XTR 550W CASE: Zalman Z11 Plus SSD: Samsung 840 Evo

17 years old, PC Enthusiast for 3. Be gentle with me, I'm only young.

Like a G402?

It's an excellent mouse!

Intel Core i3 2100 @ 3.10GHz - Intel Stock Cooler - Zotac Geforce GT 610 2GB Synergy Edition

Intel DH61WW - Corsair® Value Select 4GBx1 DDR3 1600 MHz - Antec BP-300P PSU

WD Green 1TB - Seagate 2.5" HDD 1TB - Seagate Barracuda 500GB - Antec X1 E.

Like a G402?

It's an excellent mouse!

Think I looked at that, is an option!

CPU: FX-6300 GPU: Sapphire R9 380X MOBO: Gigabyte 970A-DS3P RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8GB PSU: XFX XTR 550W CASE: Zalman Z11 Plus SSD: Samsung 840 Evo

I'm thinking of what sort of stuff I want to get for Christmas (I know, its early but I like to be ready). I currently use the Deathadder, it works fine and I've had no issues but I just like to keep up-to-date with everything.

If I were to get a new mouse, what would people recommend? Nothing too expensive, maybe like £40?

Depends what games you play. So tell us, what games do you play?

Please remember to follow your posts so you get notifications of people replying. If you want to reply to me directly, and I am not the author of the post, quote me.

If you don't have a problem with the current one, don't get a new one.

By the looks of it, your mobo supports 4 sticks of RAM, so you could always get another 8GB: http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_sc_2_13?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=corsair%20vengeance%208gb&sprefix=corsair+vengeance+8gb%2Caps%2C208

Or another SSD if you can be bothered with cloning your current one and making a RAID 0 with them.

Depends what games you play. So tell us, what games do you play?

I will probably get Battlefront and play that for a bit. I usually play Minecraft, TF2, Payday. Mainly shooters really

If you don't have a problem with the current one, don't get a new one.

By the looks of it, your mobo supports 4 sticks of RAM, so you could always get another 8GB: http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_sc_2_13?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=corsair%20vengeance%208gb&sprefix=corsair+vengeance+8gb%2Caps%2C208

Or another SSD if you can be bothered with cloning your current one and making a RAID 0 with them.

I was thinking about that but I already plan to get RAM as well. I'm not too bothered about storage at the moment, but if I change my mind about the mouse I may look into it a little bit..

I will probably get Battlefront and play that for a bit. I usually play Minecraft, TF2, Payday. Mainly shooters really

I was thinking about that but I already plan to get RAM as well. I'm not too bothered about storage at the moment, but if I change my mind about the mouse I may look into it a little bit..

If you play shooters stick with the mouse you use already. It's great for FPS games. If you like it, just leave it as Roshy said

Please remember to follow your posts so you get notifications of people replying. If you want to reply to me directly, and I am not the author of the post, quote me.

If you play shooters stick with the mouse you use already. It's great for FPS games. If you like it, just leave it as Roshy said

Alright, guess I will then, no reason to change right now I suppose.

What other recommendations does anyone have? Need general ideas really