Windows - Video hardware error (Problem Reports)

ybriK

So I was fiddling around the Problem Reports section of the Action Center and noticed this

bein.png

I've tried looking for a solution but it shows that error, I even disabled my firewall and still does it. I haven't experienced any problems with Video hardware error, so I'm not quite sure what error I'm suppose to be experiencing.

- You disable Windows Error Reporting Service, that is why it can't help you.

- For your "Video hardware error", this is your drivers that crashed. Normally, back in XP days, it would be a BSOD, but here, since Vista, the drivers can be reloaded.

Alright I enabled Windows Error Reporting Service... still shows the same error.

Alright I enabled Windows Error Reporting Service... still shows the same error.

Maybe you need to restart your computer. If that doesn't work, then you did something else to break it. (Registry cleaner? Used a tweak tool software? Played with Group Policies?).

Nah I don't use Registry Cleaners, only CCleaner for cleaning temp/history data. Oh yea I forgot about restarting the PC /derp.

Just an update, it looks like a corrupt file as this error occured when my PC just crashed randomly. It didn't BSOD, just crashed. This is the first time it has happened ever since I built it and for now it hasn't crashed on me so hopefully it won't in the future. I don't install programs at all, just update the ones that need updating especially Windows 7.