GTA 5 PC MOD QUESTION?

I have gta 5 for pc and have installed skripthook v, as well as this i am using mods which make cars look real e.g zentorno is a lamborghini aventador. Will i get banned for going online? (i will not be using skripthook, i will only have the car mods on, which only i can see anyway :/)

as a rule of thumb, uninstall all mods before going online

Different PCPartPickers for different countries:

UK-----Italy----Canada-----Spain-----Germany-----Austrailia-----New Zealand-----'Murica-----France-----India

10 minutes ago, Stardar1 said:

Well, with an i7, GTX 1080, Full tower and flashy lights, it can obviously only be for one thing:

Solitaire. 

you might if you have a script running, just disable it 

Main PC |CPU - i7-6700k|GPU - R9 290x tri-x 4gb|RAM - 16gb ddr4|MOBO - MSI z170 - A PRO|HDD - WD 1TB/240gb Sandisk |PSU - 700w Raidmax

Laptop |CPU - i7 4720hq|GPU - 960m 2gb|Ram - 8gb 2x4|Model - y50-70 Touch|SSD - 240gb Patriot drive|Display - 1920x1080 IPS touch

you might if you have a script running, just disable it 

How do i disable scripthook?

No reason to risk it. Rockstar bans with no remorse. Doesn't matter if it affects the game or not, if you have a script running, there is a very good chance you'll get the hammer. 

How do i disable scripthook?

i dont know but google can probably tell you 

Main PC |CPU - i7-6700k|GPU - R9 290x tri-x 4gb|RAM - 16gb ddr4|MOBO - MSI z170 - A PRO|HDD - WD 1TB/240gb Sandisk |PSU - 700w Raidmax

Laptop |CPU - i7 4720hq|GPU - 960m 2gb|Ram - 8gb 2x4|Model - y50-70 Touch|SSD - 240gb Patriot drive|Display - 1920x1080 IPS touch

On the upside though, if you do end up getting banned you will only get banned for 2 weeks if it is your first offence. 

Any modded .rpf files will result in a ban (Online that is)

I7 4790K-----ASUS Z97-A-----GTX 1080-----CORSAIR H105-----CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 16GB-----ASUS PG278Q-----LOGITECH G900-----MASTERKEYS PRO L-----Sennheiser GSX 1000

On the upside though, if you do end up getting banned you will only get banned for 2 weeks if it is your first offence. 

my brother had native trainer in single player and got banned for a month, had never been banned before.

he did abuse a glitch in the past though

Different PCPartPickers for different countries:

UK-----Italy----Canada-----Spain-----Germany-----Austrailia-----New Zealand-----'Murica-----France-----India

10 minutes ago, Stardar1 said:

Well, with an i7, GTX 1080, Full tower and flashy lights, it can obviously only be for one thing:

Solitaire. 

No reason to risk it. Rockstar bans with no remorse. Doesn't matter if it affects the game or not, if you have a script running, there is a very good chance you'll get the hammer. 

Alright, thanks everyone! so if i disable skripthook do you think i can leave the car graphics on there? i mean, its on my personal files and nobody else can see it, they don't go faster or anything?

The car files i have modded are not .rpf's so i should be okay? They are .yft / .ytd

Alright, thanks everyone! so if i disable skripthook do you think i can leave the car graphics on there? i mean, its on my personal files and nobody else can see it, they don't go faster or anything?

You will probably get banned, you are not allowed to use any mods really as far as i am aware. 

The car files i have modded are not .rpf's so i should be okay? They are .yft / .ytd

As I understand it, modded .rpf files are what they look for. Logically, as long as your .rpf files are stock, you should be fine. That said, I still can't recommend leaving the mods intact. I've heard of people being banned for random visual mods before, and I personally would not risk it.

The ytf/ytd files are in .rpf files. Therefore the .rpf file has been changed.

I7 4790K-----ASUS Z97-A-----GTX 1080-----CORSAIR H105-----CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 16GB-----ASUS PG278Q-----LOGITECH G900-----MASTERKEYS PRO L-----Sennheiser GSX 1000

As I understand it, modded .rpf files are what they look for. Logically, as long as your .rpf files are stock, you should be fine. That said, I still can't recommend leaving the mods intact. I've heard of people being banned for random visual mods before, and I personally would not risk it.

Ah okay, i don't really want to be uninstalling and installing just to play a game. I'll think i'll stick to my ps4 for playing online :) Thanks Guys!

Any .rpf changes will get you banned, as well as extra .asi files in the folder, even if you dont abuse it. I have to installs of gta, a clean one and a modded one. I just swap the folders on the same drive if i want to play multiplayer, and well, it works.

CPU: I7 4790K(4.6@1.252v)                               Case: Fractal Design Define R5 Windowed(Black)           Cooler: CM 212 EVO + NF F12 iPPC

RAM: HyperX Fury 1600MHZ CL10 2x4GB      Storage: Samsung 850 EVO(250GB) + WD Red(2TB)      PSU: Corsair RM750 (and no, it hasn't blown up!)

MoBo: Asus Maximus VII Ranger                      Graphics: MSI GTX 970 TwinFrozr (1494MHZ Core)       OS: Windows 10 Enterprise