How well does the GTX 960 handles BF4?

Go to solution Solved by JerkyMcDilerino,

Overall, GTX 960 definitely not bad on 1080P so you don't need to get AMD R9 280 or 380. 

Hi, just wanted to ask people who have the 960 how well they can run BF4 and usually what your settings are e.g at medium I can average 100 fps or so. 

Overall, GTX 960 definitely not bad on 1080P so you don't need to get AMD R9 280 or 380. 

It runs it fine, I bought one a while ago and t be honest, have been very pleased with it. on ultrs setting with everything maxed to the full I am getting between 70 and 60 fps .. with the occasional drop to the 50s during intense action. Not bad for a cheap card.

i5 4670k @4.2ghz / MSI Z87 G45 / EVGA GTX 960 SSC / Samsung  840 EVo SSD / WD Green 1tb HDD / Corsair H75 / Corsair Obsidian 750D / Corsair CS750M

Thanks guys feeling more confident in my choice :) . Plus only want to run everything on around medium-high.

Thanks guys feeling more confident in my choice :) . Plus only want to run everything on around medium-high.

if you run everything on medium high, you will some impressive FPS .... enjoy

i5 4670k @4.2ghz / MSI Z87 G45 / EVGA GTX 960 SSC / Samsung  840 EVo SSD / WD Green 1tb HDD / Corsair H75 / Corsair Obsidian 750D / Corsair CS750M