Watercooling case

DivineMedia

So been looking around and was wondering if anyone could tell me how good these cases are for watercooling a CPU and 2 GPUs

The Bitifenix Nanochrome (found here:http://ncix.com/products/?sku=73006&vpn=BFC-GHO-300-KKN1-RP&manufacture=BitFenix&promoid=1195)

Bitfenix Shinobi ATX ( found here:http://ncix.com/products/?sku=60585&vpn=BFC-SNB-150-KKW1-RP&manufacture=BitFenix&promoid=1360)

Coolermaster CM Storm scout 2 (found here: http://ncix.com/products/?sku=76621&vpn=SGC-2100-KWN3&manufacture=COOLERMASTER)

and Cubitech Tattoo fire (found here: http://ncix.com/products/?sku=82040&vpn=CB-TA-F510-2&manufacture=Cubitek&promoid=1195)

My budget max's out at about $125 excluding the 12% tax where I live and the shipping

Am also open to suggestions if anyone has them

CPU: Intel I5-4670K@ 4 Ghz, Mobo: Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H, GPU: Gigabyte GTX 780, PSU: EVGA 850W Gold, Case: Corsair Spec-01, HDD's: 120GB boot,1TB games,2TB storage, Optical Drive: Generic DVD (Writer?)(occasionally), Misc: Avermedia Live gamer HD, random wireless card my father had(Occasionally)

2nd and 3rd ones are nice

Interested in Business and Technology

I would suggest checking out the Arc Midi R2 it can support a 360MM and a 240MM rad.

Storm scout 2 would be awesome. TTL made his personal rig based on the first storm scout. And you can also make something like this:

post-18995-0-16715400-1376710259.jpg

The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.

Storm scout 2 would be awesome. TTL made his personal rig based on the first storm scout. And you can also make something like this:

attachicon.gifnight0005_zps45162b6b.jpg

Wow that rig, coulda done a little better job hiding the led strips though unless that case has a side pannel just over all the goodies 

I am a happy wuffy

Storm scout 2 would be awesome. TTL made his personal rig based on the first storm scout.

mmm, i don't think TTL (TinyTomLogan) based the build from a CM Storm Scout case..

rather than he used the CM Storm Stryker based from the CM Storm Trooper. Stryker

had a window, could easily be water-cooled, and was white.

airdeano

mmm, i don't think TTL (TinyTomLogan) based the build from a CM Storm Scout case..

rather than he used the CM Storm Stryker based from the CM Storm Trooper. Stryker

airdeano

oops. my bad, i got confused.

The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.

attachicon.gifnight0005_zps45162b6b.jpg

airdeano

I have just looked at the case (storm trooper to be specific) and I got to say it's a little out my price range though it could work

and are there any other Ideas?

CPU: Intel I5-4670K@ 4 Ghz, Mobo: Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H, GPU: Gigabyte GTX 780, PSU: EVGA 850W Gold, Case: Corsair Spec-01, HDD's: 120GB boot,1TB games,2TB storage, Optical Drive: Generic DVD (Writer?)(occasionally), Misc: Avermedia Live gamer HD, random wireless card my father had(Occasionally)