Microsoft Word 2013 problems on windows 10

Whenever I try to open Word, it will open momentarily and then immediately close on it's own without an error message.

For the small amount of time that it is open ( <= 1/3 seconds) this it what I can see (if this helps in any way):

When I open it normally (desktop icon, start menu) it opens to the page with all the options (like create new document) and also has the recent files column on the left side, then the recent file column disappears and the page with the options moves to the left (not adjusting the size) leaving a gap on the right side, then it closes.

When I open it by opening a Microsoft word file, I get what you can see in the screenshot, then the text disappears and it closes. Now that I got that screenshot, I notice it says that it's an unlicensed product (at the top) which is weird considering it is licensed( or at least was before I got windows 10).

**I will try to re-download office once I can find the product key, but until then if you have any other solutions or if you know re-downloading office won't help let me know.**

post-153080-0-84257700-1444067602_thumb.

It could be an issue with the transfer to windows 10. Weirder things have happened. I would suggest locating the product key and attempting to reinstall the program and install it again. That should clean up the issues. I had problems with some programs when upgrading to windows 10 as well. All of which were fixed by reinstalling.

Intel Core i7-6700k | 2 X Gigabyte 4GB GTX 970 Overclocked Edition | 16GB (4X4GB) DDR4 2133MHz Corsair Dominator Platinum | MasterCase Pro 5

ASUS Z170 Deluxe Motherboard | 256GB Samsung 840 Pro + Seagate 2TB Storage | Corsair Hydro H80i GT | Windows 10 Pro 64bit | Corsair HX850i

I found my product key (which in the end I didn't need because I just needed to manage my account, but I got the website to do that off the card with the product key so i guess it was worth it) and re-downloaded office. It seems to be working fine so far.

Great to hear!

Intel Core i7-6700k | 2 X Gigabyte 4GB GTX 970 Overclocked Edition | 16GB (4X4GB) DDR4 2133MHz Corsair Dominator Platinum | MasterCase Pro 5

ASUS Z170 Deluxe Motherboard | 256GB Samsung 840 Pro + Seagate 2TB Storage | Corsair Hydro H80i GT | Windows 10 Pro 64bit | Corsair HX850i