Computer Desk ?

TECamp

I am going to be streaming a lot and having two or three monitors. I am looking for a L shaped Corner desk that is around 75 inches one way 75 inches the other way. Please give me links of decent desks. :)

Well depends what your budget is and where you live...

#RIPTopGear  This is the best thread ever: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/53190-i-can-not-get-hard/ " French meetings are just people sitting in a semi-circle shouting at each other" -Dom Jolly  :lol:

My rig: 

CPU: Pentium G3258 @ 4.5GHz GPU: GTX 760 reference | PSU: Corsair RM750 Cooler: Cooler Master Seidon 120V | Motherboard: Gigabyte B85M D3H | Case: NZXT S340 White | RAM: 8GB EVO Potenza @ 1600MHz Storage: 3TB Seagate HDD, 60GB OCZ SSD, 620GB Toshiba HDD | Mouse: Steelseries Rival @1000 CPi |  OS: Windows 10 Pro Phone: iPhone 6S 16GB  
http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/439354-why-nvidia/

I am going to be streaming a lot and having two or three monitors. I am looking for a L shaped Corner desk that is around 75 inches one way 75 inches the other way. Please give me links of decent desks.  :)

My brother put together two IKEA desks to make an L-shaped desk. That's probably one of the easier solutions that I can come up with.

I am going to be streaming a lot and having two or three monitors. I am looking for a L shaped Corner desk that is around 75 inches one way 75 inches the other way. Please give me links of decent desks. :)

You can find decent options at IKEA, specifically BEKANT and GALLANT (look at the series for options) configurations.

Updated desired build

Some links please and my budget is around 200-400 I don't really want to spend like 800 dollars on a desk :P

Custom build a desk... its not hard, get some 4'x8'x.75" maple cut to the desk size you want, router the corners with a 1/2 round over bit, and then plan and build the supports to be used with what you have

there are links. such laziness.

i really doubt that you can find the desk you are needing prebuilt in your price range.

so go to home depot, get some plywood, either you can use metal garbage cans or cinder blocks and build  nice broadcast studio desk.

as for link to home depot---- http://google.com