Itunes in Norway

mrvasset

Hey
How can i get an US Itunes auount ?? 

VPN?

Ja men hvorfor vil han/hun have en US account? Jeg er dansker btw

I live in the US, so my native tongue is English.  I translated that with tool, but that would have to do with getting music and videos from some different artists that are exclusive to a region.  US has the most open sourcing for Itunes since Itunes is an American product.  If they want a larger selection for DRM reasons then they need a US account.

Ohh ty. Why does it say you are from Norway then?

I don't how it is now, but back in the day it was rather difficult to get an American iTunes account if you aren't in the US.

If I remember correctly, you had to make an account that said you are in the US (usually you just got a random address off Google Maps) and you needed an American credit card.

But you could get around the credit card by using an Amrican iTunes gift card every time you needed founds on your account. There were entire eBay markets full of American iTunes giftcards.  

Jeg føler mig virkelig alene, da jeg er den eneste der taler engelsk og svare på OP's spørgsmål.

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

Ohh ty. Why does it say you are from Norway then?

du må ikke tro på løgnere

"Never quote yourself"

-I need a better name

I'm adopted, and my real family is from Norway on both sides.  I don't associate myself as Irish Catholic or protestant aka what I was adopted into.  Plus, I'm moving there after I'm done with all of my college stuff here and get a lil money in from game deving as that's where my blood is from.  I'm not the biggest fan of the US, and I'm not Irish or Christian for that matter.  I'm a Norwegian Odinist living in the US with blood from Sor-Odal.

K i wish you luck!. Hav en bra dag ;D

I don't how it is now, but back in the day it was rather difficult to get an American iTunes account if you aren't in the US.

If I remember correctly, you had to make an account that said you are in the US (usually you just got a random address off Google Maps) and you needed an American credit card.

But you could get around the credit card by using an Amrican iTunes gift card every time you needed founds on your account. There were entire eBay markets full of American iTunes giftcards.  

I had the same trouble trying to download a free song from Amazon in the US (I live in the UK)

How to create a strong password

Size does not matter; it's how you use it

Jeg føler mig virkelig alene, da jeg er den eneste der taler engelsk og svare på OP's spørgsmål.

Han er her ikke anyways lol

Han er her ikke anyways lol

Joda er her har bare dreve og prøvd men fungera ikkje, fuck itunes :'(

VPN?

Hey

How can i get an US Itunes auount ?? 

you can manually change the country, i think on the bottom ,click on the flag

Sample Text ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Yes, but Apple usually tracks that too.  So, they might get in trouble.

then why is that option there then??

Sample Text ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)