Mechanics

TheCrazyCryptonian

Major off topic thread here which i'm presuming wont be overly popular, but could someone possibly help me with this question. The working out is more important than the answers :D

post-40781-0-44692700-1443840976.png

Major off topic thread here which i'm presuming wont be overly popular, but could someone possibly help me with this question. The working out is more important than the answers :D

Check out my attached solutions here. I went through how you would go about solving this but didn't do the actual maths. It's more beneficial for you to do that yourself. Just make sure you get the concepts here.

post-163060-0-62961300-1443854069_thumb.

post-163060-0-00868900-1443854082_thumb.

post-163060-0-08821400-1443854090_thumb.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque euismod suscipit est, non placerat turpis vestibulum sed. Phasellus et faucibus odio. Donec a nisi at purus porttitor ullamcorper auctor a nibh. Integer id neque a nisi laoreet ultrices id ac augue. Nulla facilisi. Nullam purus elit, dictum quis euismod vitae, mollis non dui. Morbi vehicula neque eu mattis bibendum. Curabitur sed odio tortor. Sed euismod mi in diam volutpat, vitae convallis ipsum mattis. Praesent eleifend faucibus pulvinar. Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. Vestibulum velit nunc, fermentum a libero a, venenatis tempus lectus.

• 4 weeks later...

Check out my attached solutions here. I went through how you would go about solving this but didn't do the actual maths. It's more beneficial for you to do that yourself. Just make sure you get the concepts here.

attachicon.gifIMG_2886.JPG

attachicon.gifIMG_2887.JPG

attachicon.gifIMG_2888.JPG

Thanks a bunch! :D I went back to school and realised as i walked through the door it was simply the area of a triangle and kicked myself, but amazing presentation nonetheless!

May ask for help in the future, just a warning ;)

Thanks a bunch! :D I went back to school and realised as i walked through the door it was simply the area of a triangle and kicked myself, but amazing presentation nonetheless!

May ask for help in the future, just a warning ;)

Umm.. this was like a whole month ago  :huh:

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque euismod suscipit est, non placerat turpis vestibulum sed. Phasellus et faucibus odio. Donec a nisi at purus porttitor ullamcorper auctor a nibh. Integer id neque a nisi laoreet ultrices id ac augue. Nulla facilisi. Nullam purus elit, dictum quis euismod vitae, mollis non dui. Morbi vehicula neque eu mattis bibendum. Curabitur sed odio tortor. Sed euismod mi in diam volutpat, vitae convallis ipsum mattis. Praesent eleifend faucibus pulvinar. Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. Vestibulum velit nunc, fermentum a libero a, venenatis tempus lectus.

Displacement is area under the curve of a velocity graph.

When velocity changes sign, you are always changing direction.

Acceleration is the slope of the velocity graph (derivative of the velocity function)

And nice necro @TheCrazyCryptonian lol

System: Thinkpad T460