PC is freezing

Keidy

Hey.
First of all I apologize for my english writing. It is not the best but i will try my best.
My pc specs are
CPU: i5 3570k
Motherboard: Asrock Z77 Pro 3
Memories: DDR 3 Kingston Hyper X Red 8 GB (2x4 gb) dual chanel.

Video card: nvidia 970 GTX

HDD: Seagate 2 TB
         WD 500 GB

PSU: Cooler Master 750W 80+ Bronze

My problem with my pc is freezing, when I am playing it freezes. I can not do nothing with it, i have to shut it down forced.
I have tried replacing some of my PC parts like, memories with a nother stick of 8 GB Kingston. It does the same thing.
I have tried re instaling my OS, nothing, same thing.
Replaced my video card, same. Replaced my HDD, thought that was the problem but not. Only things that I can not replace is my mother board and my PSU.
Over heating there is no problem CPU in idle it is 37 degrees. ( I have replaced the thermal paste two)

I am starting to think that my motherboard is the problem,

This freezing can apear out of nowhere, even just surfing the internet, or listening to music from youtube.
I do not know what else to do.
It is frustrating.

Thank you.

Try Ccleaner. If that doesn't solve the problems, then take the parts in to get validated.

Sounds like it could be a program. Go and uninstall any strange looking programs and run CCleaner.

"Do as I say, not as I do." 

I have tried. Instaled a new OS and have instaled just the programs for sound and video card. (and a game WOT, World of tanks)

Hey.

First of all I apologize for my english writing. It is not the best but i will try my best.

My pc specs are

CPU: i5 3570k

Motherboard: Asrock Z77 Pro 3

Memories: DDR 3 Kingston Hyper X Red 8 GB (2x4 gb) dual chanel.

Video card: nvidia 970 GTX

HDD: Seagate 2 TB

WD 500 GB

PSU: Cooler Master 750W 80+ Bronze

My problem with my pc is freezing, when I am playing it freezes. I can not do nothing with it, i have to shut it down forced.

I have tried replacing some of my PC parts like, memories with a nother stick of 8 GB Kingston. It does the same thing.

I have tried re instaling my OS, nothing, same thing.

Replaced my video card, same. Replaced my HDD, thought that was the problem but not. Only things that I can not replace is my mother board and my PSU.

Over heating there is no problem CPU in idle it is 37 degrees. ( I have replaced the thermal paste two)

I am starting to think that my motherboard is the problem,

This freezing can apear out of nowhere, even just surfing the internet, or listening to music from youtube.

I do not know what else to do.

It is frustrating.

Thank you.

Srsly, I'm pretty sure it's your motherboard if you have changed pretty much anything apart from that and the PSU.

Because you say it can happen in any situation, it doesn't seem to freeze because of too much load on the PSU. So I would get a new motherboard. Do you still have warranty on your current board? With a Z77 probably not, right?

@Keidy first off, welcome to the forums!! dont forget to follow your topics so you know when people respond to them!! (and quote them so they know too)

try just keeping task manager open while you're doing things, see if either cpu, gpu, or ram usage spikes when it freezes. that could narrow down the issue a little bit.

How do Reavers clean their spears?

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

Most of my components there are out of warranty :(
I thought so. my PSU can take the load from the CPU and video.

i even tried all my memories slots, bunch of combinations.

Have you tired a new ssd or hard drive i think it maybe that.

Yes.
Not with a brand new one, but with a nother one.

• 3 months later...

I am replaying on my own post. 

Since than not much changed. I went with my pc to a service. They say`d that my HDD is the problem and that`s why it freezes. 
Token there advice and have bought me a new SSD Kingstone Hyper X 240 GB. 
Well, with the new SSD the same thing happens. 
So i am thinking to change my MOBO, and CPU. 

If you can give me an opinion, to what motherboard to buy i will appreciate the help. 
I want to get a i5 4690k
For a MOBO i am thinking for a 
ASUS Z97-PRO GAMER or a GIGABYTE GA-Z97X-Gaming 5.(there are at the same price range ) 

I know that the new i5 Skylake is out, but if i want to change for the new one, i have to change my memories to. (really do not want that, and i don`t have the money for that) 

So what do you say ? 

Srsly, I'm pretty sure it's your motherboard if you have changed pretty much anything apart from that and the PSU.

Because you say it can happen in any situation, it doesn't seem to freeze because of too much load on the PSU. So I would get a new motherboard. Do you still have warranty on your current board? With a Z77 probably not, right?

but he did not replace the CPU either if I am understanding correctly. 

I am replaying on my own post. 

Since than not much changed. I went with my pc to a service. They say`d that my HDD is the problem and that`s why it freezes. 

Token there advice and have bought me a new SSD Kingstone Hyper X 240 GB. 

Well, with the new SSD the same thing happens. 

So i am thinking to change my MOBO, and CPU. 

If you can give me an opinion, to what motherboard to buy i will appreciate the help. 

I want to get a i5 4690k

For a MOBO i am thinking for a ASUS Z97-PRO GAMER or a GIGABYTE GA-Z97X-Gaming 5.(there are at the same price range ) 

I know that the new i5 Skylake is out, but if i want to change for the new one, i have to change my memories to. (really do not want that, and i don`t have the money for that) 

So what do you say ? 

those are both good motherboards, and yeah I would agree with a 4690k. Are you getting rid of your old CPU? Dibs, lol jk ;)

Thats right, i have not replaced the CPU neither my MOBO. 
I think that the pc service, did not do that to. 

I will try to sell it :D 

Didn't some Z77 boards have a bad sata interface? If you have one that has a second controller (Marvell or whatever) try using those sata ports. If you are plugged into marvell, switch to Intel!

¢υѕтσм ℓσσρ σя ησтнιηg αт αℓℓ

I have try`d all my sata ports. Same thing :( 

but he did not replace the CPU either if I am understanding correctly. 

Hm okay, but then again how high is the chance that a CPU dies?

I feel like motherboards die quicker than CPUs.

Hm okay, but then again how high is the chance that a CPU dies?

I feel like motherboards die quicker than CPUs.

true, although isn't it possible the pins on the mobo or the contacts on the cpu were damaged?

true, although isn't it possible the pins on the mobo or the contacts on the cpu were damaged?

It is almost impossible to "damage" the contacts on a CPU. They are by far not as fragile as people say.

But the pins on the motherboard are easy to damage. Still would be a motherboard issue.

That same thing happened to me and I found out that the capacitors on my motherboard where going bad.

I have check`d my capacitors visual, and they seam fine.