Just trying to look for something good to play.

_Grid21

I'm looking for something new to play on Steam right now. Something along the lines of a Multiplayer that's not going to get boring to fast. I like games like Tomb Raider, world of Tanks, GRID2 just to name a few. (waiting for Rise of the Tomb Raider to come out). Not a fan of GTA V. But just something that is good and modern. Suggestions are welcomed.

Thanks in advance.

AMD Ryzen 7 2700 3.2Ghz Pinnacle Ridge | Asus Prime X570-Pro | Corsair Vengeances RGB PRO 64GB 3200Mhz | EVGA Nvidia Geforce 3060 XC | EVGA G2 SuperNova 750 Watt PSU

If you're into MOBAs you might want to try Smite. It's really fast paced and it's third-person combat that's kinda similar to Guild Wars 2 or something rather than the click-to-move you have in League, DOTA etc. Only downside is the people who take it too seriously and bitch about new players not being good enough lol... but you can block them :)

It's F2P, so no risk. Having said that I've heard there are some glitches between the Steam client and Smite client so if you do decide to play it best to download direct from the Smite website rather than from Steam.