This pricing can't be serious

iDeJayDzn

http://www.rollercoastertycoon.com/buy/

Soooo.... UK Store is £29.99 and £44.99.

The Deluxe Edition isnt exactly worth £15 extra.... If there was a Season Pass then maybe but i dont understand how they can have the cheek to charge £15 for 2 maps a gate and some digital art. Considering AAA Games tend to charge £25 extra on top of the base price sometimes for DLC, Season Pass and more missions/skins. It just doesnt seem any ideal value to overcharge by that much. Anyone any ideas on this? If theres something not listed then i'd love to know what. Either way im getting it... Normal edition probably, depending on how OP the Deluxe edition things are.

Professional Graphics Designer | Case: NZXT Phantom Orange and Black | Motherboard: MSI SLI PLUS X99S

CPU: Intel i7 5820K | Graphics Card: Zotac nVidia 1080 AMP!

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4 2400Mhz | Storage: Samsung 850 PRO 256GB, Western Digital Black 3TB & Western Digital Red 3TB | 

Monitors: Acer Predator XB271HU 27", Acer Predator XB270HAbprz 27" and BenQ GL240 24" | PSU: Corsair AX860i |

I can't wait for this to come out, I remember when I bought my first one around 6 years or so ago.

I can't wait for this to come out, I remember when I bought my first one around 6 years or so ago.

The normal game is fine, the deluxe edition pricing makes it suck. For the deluxe edition anyways.

Normal game price is actually pretty good.

Professional Graphics Designer | Case: NZXT Phantom Orange and Black | Motherboard: MSI SLI PLUS X99S

CPU: Intel i7 5820K | Graphics Card: Zotac nVidia 1080 AMP!

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4 2400Mhz | Storage: Samsung 850 PRO 256GB, Western Digital Black 3TB & Western Digital Red 3TB | 

Monitors: Acer Predator XB271HU 27", Acer Predator XB270HAbprz 27" and BenQ GL240 24" | PSU: Corsair AX860i |

The normal game is fine, the deluxe edition pricing makes it suck. For the deluxe edition anyways.

Normal game price is actually pretty good.

Yeah, totally. I also agree that they should lower the price in the deluxe edition, since it doesn't include much.