website and batch help

12andCounting

i put this in general because it goes on more than one topic it goes on websites and coding 

so first i hate cheater a lot like most people so i want to help with them getting banned

so i need a site i can make a webpage on for free that will allow me to make it look like a site that is a legit site to get mods/hacks for games that have VAC bans like CS:GO Gmod and call of duty

i can make banners and everything to make it look real i just need a site that can have a layout of a modding site not like a form because i can just use engine for that.

and next i have questions about batch files, i cant really code much so i want to know is there a way to use a  .bat file to inject a .dll into a game? i know how to make it open a injector you download but not actually inject it. i want to get a file that will cause a VAC ban but not give the player hacks or mods.

and if i cant do that with a .bat file is there a way to make it just move a file from a folder in to a new folder so like mode a .dll from a folder into like a gmod folder?

so how does vac work can you just drag and drop and file in a certain folder and VAC will notice it and ban? or does it have to be injected. (sorry i really dont know what injectors do so idk if that sounds like a dumb question i mean i know they put the file in your game but idk if its the same as just dragging it in) 

and P.S i am not trying to do anything malicious just want to help keep the gaming community clean of cheaters 

and can you please just reply if you ARE going to help if this is not aloud or anything please contact a mod to tell me/lock/take down the post i dont need 20 people saying you cant ask thing, just tell a mod and make it simple its their job not yours.

Pretty sure that's illegal, you're installing unwanted software on a victim's computer. Cheating in a video game is not illegal and just because you don't like it doesn't mean you have to take measures such as this.

My rig: Intel Core i7-8700K OC 4.8 | NZXT Kraken X62 | ASUS Z370-F | 16 GB Trident Z RGB 3000 (2x8) | EVGA 1070 SC | EVGA SuperNova NEX650G1 | NZXT H700 | Samsung 250GB 850-EVO | 2x 2TB Seagate Barracuda HDDs 

Isn't what you're asking illegal?

In any case, this just isn't that type of community, where one can use a throwaway account to gain info on damaging other people's property. I for one, sure hope you would snip this, fill in your account info and contribute by discussing, troubleshooting and having fun.

just because you don't like it doesn't mean you have to take measures

If everyone had this mine set nothing would ever change.

If everyone had this mine set nothing would ever change.

Two things:

1. Hate to be that guy, but mind*
  2. You quoted me out of context. If you quoted me correctly, you would've seen I said "just because you don't like it doesn't mean you have to take measures such as this." He could simply report the player. Either way, if an extra DLL is all it takes then way more people would be VAC banned (I think, I've never seen hack before).

My rig: Intel Core i7-8700K OC 4.8 | NZXT Kraken X62 | ASUS Z370-F | 16 GB Trident Z RGB 3000 (2x8) | EVGA 1070 SC | EVGA SuperNova NEX650G1 | NZXT H700 | Samsung 250GB 850-EVO | 2x 2TB Seagate Barracuda HDDs 

Two things:

2. You quoted me out of context. If you quoted me correctly, you would've seen I said "just because you don't like it doesn't mean you have to take measures such as this." He could simply report the player. Either way, if an extra DLL is all it takes then way more people would be VAC banned (I think, I've never seen hack before).

Hahah report player.

after he ruins 10's of 20's of games. then gets a dummy account and repeats. 

and no a .dll change won't get vac banned

your charter needs to be doing something unnatural to get banned 

like for say when he runs he flys instead.

that will prob vac ban you just get kicked with error game files don't match.

Hahah report player.

Thus the goal of this thread is useless bc there won't actually be a vac ban.

well not totally xD

if you could someone have the "hack tool" just do something ingame that would force a ban.

it would need to be a legit hack tool, so they would start to use it, then it would go all hay wire.

well not totally xD

if you could someone have the "hack tool" just do something ingame that would force a ban.

it would need to be a legit hack tool, so they would start to use it, then it would go all hay wire.

It's hard to say whether that's in the OP's scope of knowledge.

Either way, it's still illegal.

Two things:

its not software at all its 1 dll file 

that's weird because in a lot of hacks you inject a dll file and then you get the walls/aimbot you dont download any software you just download a .dll and in injector and inject it 

its not software at all its 1 dll file 

it counts, bro. Either way, it's unwanted by the "end user" also making it illegal.

it counts, bro. Either way, it's unwanted by the "end user" also making it illegal.

then ill make it a real hack that is detected boom not illegal. and BTW read the last thing on my post and have a nice day 

that's weird because in a lot of hacks you inject a dll file and then you get the walls/aimbot you dont download any software you just download a .dll and in injector and inject it 

Okay, let me get this str8. Does the victim think it's an aimbot or whatever when it's not or is it actually an aimbot? If the victim thinks it's an aimbot and it really is, it may not be illegal.

then ill make it a real hack that is detected boom not illegal. and BTW read the last thing on my post and have a nice day 

In the eyes of the law, your intentions don't matter, but rather what actually happens. Unless you're a minor and can *claim* you didn't know any better (which you clearly do) you'll probably get prosecuted should you be caught.

In the eyes of the law, your intentions don't matter, but rather what actually happens. Unless you're a minor and can *claim* you didn't know any better (which you clearly do) you'll probably get prosecuted should you be caught.

not if its a real mod and really there's no way of knowing if its undetected you can make it undetected and then anti cheat gets a update that can catch your once undetected hack and boom banned you just put a disclaimer *no cheats are 100% VAC proof vac gets updated frequently and the chat mine not bypass vac and some point use at your own risk

Hahah report player.

well VAC checks your files to see if their all the right ones that's why you can get a VAC ban for a authentication error. and that happens when you  have a file in your core games filed that is not authenticated by VAC hence a dll that got injected into the games exe file

vac in not a anti cheat isnt like oh you sot 5 players in 0.02 seconds lets ban it it just scans game files. its not like mineplexs anti cheat 

you can kill the other team in 1 sec and vac wont ban you if the file is undetected 

This is really walking on grey area. What I see, you are asking help to make cheat to catch cheaters. Its same thing NSA did and get burned about. They spy users PCs to get terrorists. You are doing same thing in small scale. Maybe you should apply as coder for Valve to improve their detection system rather than make thing possibly worse for you are everyone else.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv