Are Gelid specs reliable?

nuhash

I was on the Japanese Scythe website and found a load of Gelid fans, I then went to check the specs on the Gelid site since they weren't on the Scythe website. In the end I didn't find the same fans being sold in Japan but I found this:

http://www.gelidsolutions.com/products/index.php?lid=1&cid=2&id=57&tab=2

Its a PWM version of Linus' blue Gelid wings shown in his personal rig update and the specs say that at full tilt they can do 2.66mm/H2O of static pressure which puts it on equal footing with the Corsair SP120s (per RPM not outright)

Even if they were reliable you shouldn't care about them because you can't compare them. Due to all the discrepancies in the market. Look up real reviews of the products and find out that way. Thats my opinion. Gelid does make good fans though.

Gelid wings are my personal favorite. They undervolt like no other fan can so you can achieve super quiet operation. They're extremely quiet at 100% speed too compared to most other fans. Great for static pressure but function well as airflow fans too! I love gelid wings! Just be sure your source is legit before you buy... Don't want to get scammed.

Corsair Obsidian 800D | Msi GD-80 z68 | Intel Core i72600k (stock speeds at the moment) | Msi Gtx 570 twin frozr III | 8GB Corsair Dominator @1600mHz | Coolermaster evo 212 temporary) | Cooled by Gelid Wings | Intel SRT smart caching | Windows 7 ultimate x64

Even if they were reliable you shouldn't care about them because you can't compare them. Due to all the discrepancies in the market. Look up real reviews of the products and find out that way. Thats my opinion. Gelid does make good fans though.

Static pressure ratings are by definition comparable unless the company just outright lied, if the rating for the PWM Gelid wings is reliable then it would be a great rad fan