IEMs around 50$ for phone

decebaldecebal

Hello,

I am looking for a pair of earphones (IEMs) costing around 50$ that are suitable for sports activities, like running.The IEMs I have(stock earphones from LG G3) do not stay in my ear, maybe I do not know how to wear them or something else, so I am looking for a pair that has an around-the-ear grip or something similar so I know that the earphones will stay in my ear and provide the sound they are designed to provide(I noticed that I get mostly treble and no bass if I do adjust the earphones and keep them in my ear canal).

I would like some earphones that have overall balanced sound, maybe a little bass but not too much.I am mainly listening to rock, metal and power metal music.I will be using these earphones with my LG G3 which does not have that great of a volume, so earphones with 16Ohms are preferred and at least 100db sensitivity(I want more volume than I had with Sennheiser MX375, which are 32Ohms and 122db sensitivity).

I also want earphones with an inline control that works on Android and a microphone if possible.

Thank you.