Changing MOTHERBOARD

Let say I installed all drivers..blablabla..basically everything is done installed and downloaded into a fresh built PC with Windows 8.1 Pro installed into my SSD and Games/Files...etc downloaded and installed into my 1TB WD Blue HDD,Intel Pentium G3258(using Cooler Master Hyper TX3 as CPU cooler),Gigabyte G1.Sniper B5 Motherboard,8GB RAM,MSI GTX 750TI GPU,550W PSU and I wanted to change to H81M-D Asus Motherboard,

1.)What is the effect I'll get?

2.)Is there any precaution I need to take/do before changing(etc:losing OS/Files if precautions not done)?

3.)How can I do it-like do I need to do anything on the software first before I change the hardware?(motherboard)

4.)Do I need to reinstall all drivers for the motherboard?

FYI-The Asus H81M-D is currently used as well just like the Gigabyte G1.Sniper B5 motherboard.(Everything is installed/downloaded and is used for several months)

Reason to switch motherboard is I wanted to Overclock my Intel Pentium G3258 on Gigabyte G1.Sniper B5 but when I went through people's opinion,they said chiptset B85 cannot be overclocked although some said Gigabyte has made it overclockable but when I did try to,it actually did not(with F8 BIOS)

One more Question:

1.) Can Intel Pentium G3258 overclocked using Asus H81M-D motherboard?

1st needs to be a z87/97 bored for a good OC. I got my g3258 to 3.8 on an h87 and 4.6 on a z97.

Me personally, when i change parts, i do a full install of the OS. Just makes sure nothing is loading that doesnt need to and drivers arent clashing.

Besides losing any previous OC settings, switching shouldn't be much of a hassle. Well you do have to get new drivers and such, but otherwise there shouldn't be anything else.

"The REVISED Companion Cube, v2.1" - "1440p, lock on." Discover it by clicking here.   // Peripherals - Corsair Strafe RGB  + Steelseries Rival

CPU - i7-6700k // Motherboard - ASRock Z170 Extreme 6+ // CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i GTX // Memory - 16GB HyperX Fury DDR4-2133 (2x8GB) // Storage - Samsung 850 EVO 120GB + Seagate Barracuda 1TB // Graphics - Crossfire Sapphire R9 Fury Tri-X // PSU -  EVGA SuperNova G2 850W // Case - Corsair Carbide Air 540 (Steel) // Devices - iPhone 6 Plus, Macbook Pro //

Let say I installed all drivers..blablabla..basically everything is done installed and downloaded into a fresh built PC with Windows 8.1 Pro installed into my SSD and Games/Files...etc downloaded and installed into my 1TB WD Blue HDD,Intel Pentium G3258(using Cooler Master Hyper TX3 as CPU cooler),Gigabyte G1.Sniper B5 Motherboard,8GB RAM,MSI GTX 750TI GPU,550W PSU and I wanted to change to H81M-D Asus Motherboard,

1.)What is the effect I'll get?

2.)Is there any precaution I need to take/do before changing(etc:losing OS/Files if precautions not done)?

3.)How can I do it-like do I need to do anything on the software first before I change the hardware?(motherboard)

4.)Do I need to reinstall all drivers for the motherboard?

FYI-The Asus H81M-D is currently used as well just like the Gigabyte G1.Sniper B5 motherboard.(Everything is installed/downloaded and is used for several months)

Reason to switch motherboard is I wanted to Overclock my Intel Pentium G3258 on Gigabyte G1.Sniper B5 but when I went through people's opinion,they said chiptset B85 cannot be overclocked although some said Gigabyte has made it overclockable but when I did try to,it actually did not(with F8 BIOS)

One more Question:

1.) Can Intel Pentium G3258 overclocked using Asus H81M-D motherboard?

I always just do a clean reinstall of the OS if i change any major piece of hardware.

And H boards arent really made for overclocking.