Is the 6700k a smarter buy? Multi-adapter

Hey guys, I see a lot of forums posts (not necessarily here) with people looking to get a new system and are deciding between a Intel 5820-30k and a 6600-6700k, now I see everyone stating that Directx12 works better with more cores than frequency, Is that accurate? In my opinion i see the 6700k as the winner because of it having an integrated GPU allowing it to work with your graphics card in DX12. This would be a lasting benefit.

New Multi-adapter Capabilities  

DX12 works on a low level, which means it has access to far more hardware options than its predecessors. Of these, the multi-adapter is perhaps the coolest. Simply, the multi-adapter strategy allows developers to split processing duties between your main GPU and your CPU’s integrated graphics.

This means that when implemented skillfully, your big beefy video card that you paid hundreds of dollars for will only have bear the brunt of the heavy lifting leaving the CPU graphics to do lighter, busy work like post-processing.

Microsoft claims this could result in a performance boost around 10 percent.

Source: http://www.howtogeek.com/221115/what-is-direct-x-12-and-why-is-it-important/

This makes me think the 6700k is the winner.  Whats you guys take on this? Which would you invest in and why?

“Does Yggdrasil drink from it because it is the Well of Wisdom, or is it the Well of Wisdom because Yggdrasil drinks from it?” 
― J. Aleksandr WoottonHer Unwelcome Inheritance

CPU Intel 6700k @4.7ghz  Motherboard Asus Rampage Formula VIII RAM 16gb (4x4) Corsair Dominator Platinums GPU Evga Hybrid 980ti

Case ThermalTake X71 Storage 512gb 950 Samsung M.2 PSU 1000Hxi Corsair Cooling 115i Corsair CLC 280mm
Operating System Windows 10 64bit

idk what will this mean for latency, but anti aliasing can be done on gpu with dx12 efficiently already with async shaders.

i think gpu part of cpu would be useful for cpu work that is parallel(but meant for cpu), hence HSA would be a much better way to use processors, so zen AMD APU + GPU would be better

6700K is love, 6700K is life

"Life's too Short, Use Express Install" Express install subject to spying
                                        -Microsoft 2015

DX12 isn't out truly yet, I put it in the wait and see category. If DX12 is your main concern.

If anyone asks you never saw me.

1. Every single game currently out uses DX 11, so DX 12 is irrelevant for the multitude of AWESOME games we have.
  2. Ignoring that, DX 12 isn't even out yet. Well, games using it aren't, which is essentially the same thing.
  3. Even when it does come out, devs won't be fully used to it, it'll take even longer for us to see really optimized games.
  4. Not to mention that the only benchmark we have about DX 12 showed the 8core FX CPU getting REKT by the intel quadcores.

Have I convinced you yet that fewer, stronger cores are better than more, weaker ones?

Want to help researchers improve the lives on millions of people with just your computer? Then join World Community Grid distributed computing, and start helping the world to solve it's most difficult problems!