Nvidia shield tablet returned?

noisebomb44

So like a month ago nvidia said that their battery could catch fire and shit, and that you could send your old tablet to them and they would give you a new one with the new battery type.

I requested a exchange about 3 weeks ago and they still haven't send anything to me after i filled out the paperwork and got a confirmation mail

Has anyone gotten their new tablet yet?

although it should be said that i live in europe, and it probably takes about a week for them to send it to me

Long live Stalin, he loves you; sing these words, or you know what he’ll do!

I honestly doubt it, since it isn't even available to buy as new. I think they have a LOT to do before anyone sees his again.

although i think they said that you should recive it in at most 3 weeks.

But im not dying or anything, since they dont deactivate your old one untill you get the new one home

My friend got his new one about a week ago. They sent him a box and fire resistant chippings (or something like that) to put the old tablet in and send it back... Which he hasn't done since when he asked them if he can dispose of the tablet on his own they said he can, so he went and got a new battery for it and I'm inheriting it for free :D

My friend got his new one about a week ago. They sent him a box and fire resistant chippings (or something like that) to put the old tablet in and send it back... Which he hasn't done since when he asked them if he can dispose of the tablet on his own they said he can, so he went and got a new battery for it and I'm inheriting it for free :D

HAH, ive though about if you could do that since they send it before you send yours

Although didnt they deactivate the device?

I think they said that they where going to do that when you recieved the new one, and thats why you had to enter all of the codes before getting a new one

i have had mine for 3 weeks i think.

How long did you have to wait?

and do you live outside the US?

HAH, ive though about if you could do that since they send it before you send yours

Although didnt they deactivate the device?

I think they said that they where going to do that when you recieved the new one, and thats why you had to enter all of the codes before getting a new one

Well both the new and the old ones are still working so :) If it does end up being deactivated then it's not a big loss since I'm getting it for free.

How long did you have to wait?

and do you live outside the US?

sorry i was at school. i live in the us. and i think 2 weeks i filed it on the day it was announced. if you did it then i would contact them about it.

Well both the new and the old ones are still working so :) If it does end up being deactivated then it's not a big loss since I'm getting it for free.

They don't deactivate it i tried my old one before i sent it off and it worked fine.