What case?

Corsair Obsidian 750D

Fractal Design R5 Window

Phanteks Enthoo Luxe Window

I just cant decide i have the ASUS ROG MAXIMUS VIII HERO ATX MOBO but what case should i use for it?

1. The 750D looks amazing but i have heard that the build quality isn't that nice and is it really worth over the Phanteks Enthoo line up?

2. The R5 i like this silent little case but i would like better airflow as i dont want a very hot computer. I know that u can increase airflow in the case but that requires taking things out of the case right?

3. The Luxe i love the design of this case with alot of options im just worried about it being too loud or maybe my ATX MOBO will look too small inside the big case.

What would you recommend?

750d its a great chassis

Rigs I've Built

The Striker i5 4590 @ 3.7 ||  MSI GTX 980 Armor X2 || Corsair RMX 750 || Team Elite Plus 8 GB || Define S || MSI Z97S SLI Krait

The Office PC i3 4160 @ 3.6 || Intel 4600 || EVGA 500B || G.Skill 8 GB || Cooler Master N200 || ASRock H97M Pro4

The Friend PC G3258 @ 4.3 || Sapphire R9 280X Tri-X || EVGA 600B || 8 GB Dell Ram || Cooler Master N200 || ASRock H97M- iTX/ac

The Mom Gaming PC A10-7890K @ 4.4 || iGPU + ASUS R7 250 ||  8 GB Klevv DDR3-2800 Mhz

Corsair Obsidian 750D

Fractal Design R5 Window

Phanteks Enthoo Luxe Window

I just cant decide i have the ASUS ROG MAXIMUS VIII HERO ATX MOBO but what case should i use for it?

1. The 750D looks amazing but i have heard that the build quality isn't that nice and is it really worth over the Phanteks Enthoo line up?

2. The R5 i like this silent little case but i would like better airflow as i dont want a very hot computer. I know that u can increase airflow in the case but that requires taking things out of the case right?

3. The Luxe i love the design of this case with alot of options im just worried about it being too loud or maybe my ATX MOBO will look too small inside the big case.

What would you recommend?

I prefer the Luxe by far. Cases aren't loud, components are. So unless your stuff is already loud there shouldn't be a problem, unless you need the crutch of case with sound dampening stuff. 

Phanteks-Enthoo-Luxe-complete.jpg

I prefer the Luxe by far. Cases aren't loud, components are. So unless your stuff is already loud there shouldn't be a problem, unless you need the crutch of case with sound dampening stuff.

Phanteks-Enthoo-Luxe-complete.jpg

What air cooler you got there?

honestly it comes down to personal preference.

as long as the case is made of metal

plastic is cheap as FUCK

but OP, it comes down to the features and most importantly the looks of the case

The r5 has just about as good of airflow as any midtower with odd can be, you just have to buy the fans separately to fill out the rest of the fan slots.

Also if airflow was a real concern I'd recommend dropping all odd and hdd drive bays in the center of the case as that all is a huge airflow restriction (and going with something like the define s with its 9! 140mm mounting spots.)

But hey I'm biased.

LINK-> Kurald Galain:  The Night Eternal 

Top 5820k, 980ti SLI Build in the World*

CPU: i7-5820k // GPU: SLI MSI 980ti Gaming 6G // Cooling: Full Custom WC //  Mobo: ASUS X99 Sabertooth // Ram: 32GB Crucial Ballistic Sport // Boot SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB

Mass SSD: Crucial M500 960GB  // PSU: EVGA Supernova 850G2 // Case: Fractal Design Define S Windowed // OS: Windows 10 // Mouse: Razer Naga Chroma // Keyboard: Corsair k70 Cherry MX Reds

Headset: Senn RS185 // Monitor: ASUS PG348Q // Devices: Note 10+ - Surface Book 2 15"

LINK-> Ainulindale: Music of the Ainur 

Prosumer DYI FreeNAS

CPU: Xeon E3-1231v3  // Cooling: Noctua L9x65 //  Mobo: AsRock E3C224D2I // Ram: 16GB Kingston ECC DDR3-1333

HDDs: 4x HGST Deskstar NAS 3TB  // PSU: EVGA 650GQ // Case: Fractal Design Node 304 // OS: FreeNAS

Luxe and R5 are the overrated options as it's Phankets and Fractal.........Corsair is less known for their Obsidian cases which have decent build quality.