RAID needs fixing, help please

So, yesterday Win 10 told me that it wanted to check some errors regarding my hard drives, out of fucking nowhere. I didn't notice any issues with anything, I was even running programs off the RAID in question. I eventually forget about this and turned off my PC and went to bed.

After a restart however, Win 10 nolonger allows me to see any files on my RAID, even-though the folders are there. Any folder that has ANY kind of file inside is inaccessible.

Oh, just noticed this while typing, Win 10 no-longer shows the RAID in file-explorer, I restarted the PC, that's why. (see, it doesn't always help)

Disk-management sees the RAID still, but this is how it sees it.

81488927ac.png

"Not initialized", just moments ago I observed that the drive(s) contained ~700GB of data. It is also offline, and I could reinitialize it, I just need to decide on MBR or GBT, I can't remember what a hardware RAID is by default.

Most of my games are on this RAID, but anything else is on other drives. This fault just more or less cripples my PC for the purpose it was built. I am seriously considering selling this POS because it is a mixed bag of shit and new components, and I was expecting to see some sings of fault first. Not just getting slapped after I get home.

The drives seem functional to me, they were vibrating as if they were spinning. I almost want to blame my new mobo for all this, it has not turned out to be what I expected it to be. I could probably write 300 words on how it doesn't let me do certain things, and how seems to already be failing.

I am dangerously close to just hammering this shit flat.

Spoiler

Case Bitfenix Ghost, Mobo Asus Maximus VIII Ranger, CPU i7 6700K @4.2 Ghz cooled by Arctic cooling Freezer i30, (barely). GPU Nvidia GTX 970 Gigabyte G1 @1519Mhz core, RAM 16Gb Crucial Ballistix CL16 @2400Mhz. SSD 128GB Sandisk Ultra Plus as my OS drive. HDD's  1TB  Seagate ST31000524AS its OEM, 3TB Seagate Barracuda, 2x 500GB WDC Blue (RAID 0)

If it isn't working absolutely perfectly, according to all your assumptions, it is broken.