Sexiest GPU's?

KarateHottie93

I really am in love with the Fury Tri-X and the HOF cards. Especially the 980 Ti HOF cause the backplate on it. G1 cards are so sexy in the backplate too. STRIX too but not as much.

I also LOVE the Titan style cooler. Fury X is sexy too but I hate the CLC. Fuck, I'm rambling. What cards do you find extremely so beyond fucking sexy?

Galax/Sapphire fanboy for life!

Hall Of Fame ♕ Owner's Club

Always supporting Lyoto "The Dragon" Machida!

I find the MSI Twin Frozer design F-ing beautiful, Especially for the Green/Gold Editions ones. They are just so nice

I sorta like the DD from XFX, just me though.

- CPU: Intel i7 3770 - GPU: MSI R9 390 - RAM: 16GB of DDR3 - SSD: Crucial BX100 - HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB -

GALAX NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 Ti HOF

Please its obvious. The bloody capacitors are in rows.

Laptop: Thinkpad W520 i7 2720QM 24GB RAM 1920x1080 2x SSDs Main Rig: 4790k 12GB Hyperx Beast Zotac 980ti AMP! Fractal Define S (window) RM850 Noctua NH-D15 EVGA Z97 FTW with 3 1080P 144hz monitors from Asus Secondary: i5 6600K, R9 390 STRIX, 16GB DDR4, Acer Predator 144Hz 1440P

As Centos 7 SU once said: With great power comes great responsibility.

I sorta like the DD from XFX, just me though.

Fuck I always forget XFX. They are the only double fan style that I actually wanna cum over. Nitro and Exoc cards are close but not there. It looks like what the most badass guy in the world would use if he built rigs.

GALAX NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 Ti HOF

Please its obvious. The bloody capacitors are in rows.

I gotta agree with that one. Galax almost never make ugly cards.

No one mentioned the Lightning? 

MSI-GeForce-GTX-780-Lightning.jpg

i5 2400 | ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC | Seasonic 1200W Prime Gold | WD Green 120gb | WD Blue 1tb | some ram | a random case

No one mentioned the Lightning? 

MSI-GeForce-GTX-780-Lightning.jpg

Eh, I have a very biased but just hate against MSI lol. I know their products are of the highest quality and it's just terible luck. I have never had a board or card from them that didn't die on me within a year lol. It's sexy but part of me just wants to pretend they don't exist since I never get to enjoy their products :(

XFX390x-1.jpg

OS:Windows 10 Pro |  CPU:Intel Core i7 4790k | GPU:ASUS STRIX GTX 970 | RAM:Corsair Vengeance 16GB (2x8GB) | MoBo:ASUS Maximus VII Hero Z97 | Storage: 500GB Crucial MX200 SSD, 250GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD, 1TB Seagate Barracuda HDD (x2) | Monitors:Acer XB270HU/ASUS VH238H | Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow Tournament Edition Chroma w/ Razer Greens | Mouse:Razer Deathadder Chroma | Headset:BeyerDynamic DT990Pro w/ Antlion Modmic